Motherwell V Kilmarnock 31/8/13

Yabba's Turd

Pleased with that 1st half, played some good stuff & at a higher tempo than I've seen so far this season.

Carswell has impressed, Las playing well & Faddy looking much sharper. Great forward run from Ramsden to set up the 2nd goal.

Think there will be more goals in 2nd half, important we get the next 1.

Come on the 'Well clapping.gif

Who is on the bt vision programme? One of the suits was cheering when we scored but can't figure out from here who it is.

Never made game due to work..recorded it for later, a good 3 points how did we play..did Ramsden deserve to walk

1st yellow for dissent after being denied a stick on penalty, no arguments on 2nd yellow & to be fair should've been booked for a bad tackle early in 1st half.

Thought we played well but still plenty room for improvement. Easily best performance from us I've seen so far this season.

First hour was the best football we've played this season. We created so many chances the game should have really been wrapped up. Samson made a superb save and we looked to have a stonewall penalty denied as well by a referee who to put it mildly wasn't very good.

As in the Partick match we seemed to tire and drop deep and what should have been a comfortable win became a lucky 3 points. There were various hearts in mouths moments and I think Kilmarnock will be disappointed not to get something out of the game.

Good though to see some good performances which have mostly been lacking up till now. Sutton and Anier did well up front, Hutchinson and Carswell defended well and I thought Lasley was immense today.

1st yellow for dissent after being denied a stick on penalty, no arguments on 2nd yellow & to be fair should've been booked for a bad tackle early in 1st half.

Thought we played well but still plenty room for improvement. Easily best performance from us I've seen so far this season.

The one he got away with the worst of the lot. Summed up referee Charleston.

Best performance of the season by far. Anybody who's been criticising Sutton needs their heads looked at. Big man was immense today. Also Ramsden, Lasley and Vigurs all superb.

Referee had a shocker, talk about ruining a game of football.

Killie, apart from ICT best team we've played so far and they will come good.