Motherwell V Kilmarnock 31/8/13

Yabba's Turd

Crazy time for a game and I think some fans might need reminding of the score by the time they wake up on Sunday! Again fans that go to the games are the last people to be taken into consideration. I will get to watch this one but that is just me being selfish popcorm1.gif

Anyway it is what it is. 2-1 the Well Faddy and Sutton to have a blinder, Boyd to get sent off again if he is playing as big Hutch and McManus press his buttons from the first whistle.

Mon the Well lets get some more points on the board thumbup.gif

I'd like to think we have a new right wing in the team by saturday so therefore I'd expect a win for us if we had one.

If we have new right wing:

Hollis

Ramsden McManus Hutchinson Hammell

(Right wing) Lasley Vigurs ZFA

McFadden

Anier

Score: 4-0 (McFadden x2, Anier, Lasley)

Hollis

Ramsden Hutchinson McManus

Lawson

Carswell Lasley Vigurs

McFadden

Anier Sutton

2-0 'Well

NAW!!

That's fine if we're playing in a bowling alley.

im glad no one else is around because that certainly made me laugh!!!!!

Come to Fir Park under a fair bit of pressure.

Regardless of form, Boyd and Heffernan will cause us bother.

those 2 certainly know where the goal is - the only need half a chance, like someone else said, Hutch and Mick need to hassle and niggle from the off without making any mistakes

missing this one as some bellend is getting married

Team could have a very different dynamic if we start Ainsworth though I'm not convinced it will be Francis-Angol dropping out. I could easily see it being one of the front two, probably Anier, and move McFadden up a bit and have Angol and Ainsworth supporting him whilst we on the ball and playing a 4-4-1-1 when we don't.

Interesting dilemma for us.

Kilmarnock have their dangers, of that there is no doubt and we haven't beaten them at home for a while so we should no there is no guarantee of anything and to be honest they are going to click at some point but our defence should be good enough to ensure we don't concede that many and no matter how good the top two are they need supply and if that aint coming one of them won't drop back because he is a big lazy article.

Think if the new boy injects the pace we'll have too much for them and will win 3-1. If he is useless, doesn't play and we play the same eleven as last week we'll be tighter and it could be another 1-0 scrape home. But certainly confident we'll win.

As I said in the Ins & Outs thread, we now have a couple of options at least. Up front, it's a tricky one. Anier has looked good, but would he be suited to leading the line? Can he hold up the ball and bring others into play?

I'd rather see McFadden playing centrally in a 4231 (or as Tweed points out a 4411 when we don't have the ball). So my real selection dilemmas would be left wing and up front? On the left, do you go with Vigurs or Angol (could Anier play there?). And up front, Sutton or Anier. Don't really know which way I'd go but if it's not working, now we have ways to change it that don't involve putting on a defender at right midfield...

As I said in the Ins & Outs thread, we now have a couple of options at least. Up front, it's a tricky one. Anier has looked good, but would he be suited to leading the line? Can he hold up the ball and bring others into play?

Well Anier did play up front on his own in Russia and I thought he was pretty impressive that night. Aside from performing the tasks mentioned throughout his hour or so on the pitch made himself an absolute nuisance with his harrying and chasing.

I'd have no qualms about him in that role, although whether he gets the opportunity to do so is another thing entirely.