Celtic V Motherwell 18/1/14

Yabba's Turd

With their rapidly falling attendances it certainly shouldnt be intimidating for our players and might unsettle theirs.

If I had to choose 3 points against Celtic or Aberdeen I would take them against the Mole Stars as well. However if we could get the 3 points somehow from Parkhead I think the confidence of our players would be sky high and I'd back us to do the Sheepies as well.

COYW.

Always put off going to Celtic Park for the obvious reasons but as others have said its the best chance we've had to take something from the game.

No Motherwell drum allowed in Celtic Park this Saturday....

Always put off going to Celtic Park for the obvious reasons but as others have said its the best chance we've had to take something from the game.

No Motherwell drum allowed in Celtic Park this Saturday....

Disgrace IMO

I really think Dempster should go to town on Celtic. We played the game for them and towed the line, no media statements and no complaining to the press when they smashed up the south stand, and here they are banning our drum.

Fuck off Celtic, ARSEHOLES!

• Like 3

I hope the lads going don't lower themselves to any form of retaliatory vandalism, all that would achieve would be to get themselves carted and give the press the chance to sensationalise events to paint Celtic in a favourable light.

I have heard rumours of some of the blue persuasion from Motherwell heading through for precisely that reason...

I have heard rumours of some of the blue persuasion from Motherwell heading through for precisely that reason...

There in lies the problem, if any 'Motherwell fan' chooses to go along to the match for that reason there isn't much we can do about. If we go down the route of saying it wasn't us that did it was the bad boys in blue we would be no better than those Rangers fans who made similar excuses after the Manchester madness. Hopefully the game will be peaceful and any fan representing Motherwell will behave themselves. The time to get wrecked is after the game when we have hammered them 3-0.

• Like 1

I'd wager that any police or steward intervention would be a lot quicker tomorrow if there is any hint of vandalism going on...

Saw mention earlier that a heavy defeat tomorrow could spark a negative run - our last defeat was heavy against Celtic and sparked a run of 6 straight wins so I'm not sure I'd agree with that.

A point would be a massive result tomorrow I think.

• Like 1

games against the old scum green don't count as far as I'm concerned

and I just hope the Motherwell fans who do go show the "greatest fans in the world" how to support a team and respect another team stadium

1389986382[/url]' post='404263']

Any breaking seats or behaving like knuckle draggers tomorrow is not on, doing any damage there would make us as bad as them!! hopefully this wont happen!!

Don't think there's much danger of any seats being broken or any other form of wanton damage in the Motherwell end. If you so much as fart in the away end at Parkhead you get thrown out.