• Lionel Ainsworth
    • Keith Lasley
    • John Sutton
    • Iain Vigurs
    • James McFadden
    • Henri Anier
    • Paul Lawson
    • Null Vote

Some good performances , even if most of them looked rusty and off form.

if Las played a chunk of the match with ligament damage he's made of tough stuff

Big Mick's goal put him in contention, but I'd go with

Faddy, not for 90minutes of excellence but he lit the touch paper and instilled belief that we could take the points

the effort was there from faddy but i thought he was poor. He was talking about getting a big move in the paper today, the guy is deluded.

Lasley and hutchy stood out for me again. This season so far has been a war of attrition and 7 guys have dragged us through it.

Don't normally get involved in this rubbish but you are the deluded one

Don't normally get involved in this rubbish but you are the deluded one

faddy was dire again today. he was toiling from an early stage, he's miles off a proper level of fitness. he deserves credit for having a bit of fire in his belly but there is no quality.

today was the third game in a row where he has had a shot inside the six yard box and failed to score.

faddy was dire again today. he was toiling from an early stage, he's miles off a proper level of fitness. he deserves credit for having a bit of fire in his belly but there is no quality.

today was the third game in a row where he has had a shot inside the six yard box and failed to score.

No quality?

I must have been at a different game.

Some of his link up play was excellent and his part in the second goal was outstanding.

He may not be 100% fit and he may never again be the player he was but he still has plenty to offer us.

Dunno who voted for our centre halfs. Both had extremely ropey afternoons...

Extremely ropey?

Didn't have their best games but McManus headed a 88th minute winner which is surely going to get a few votes and Hutchinson made a terrific block on the penalty spot that would surely hit the back of the net.

Partick's first goal was a poor one to lose but otherwise most of the problems Partick caused us were down the two weakened flanks.

Don't remember Partick winning too many headers in our box, one in the first half that was about it.

I thought they completely bossed their centre forward and while Hutch was done like a kipper for the first, big Mick wasn't at fault at the goals. He was unlucky not to equalise and won the game for us with a thunderous header. For those reasons and for leading by example I voted for McManus.