Dundee United V Motherwell 21/02/14

milo

1392716566[/url]' post='406227']

Away and dont talk shite, you really are a sad depressing fuckwit with nothing useful to contribute to any discussion. :doh:

So...what I said about United ripping us to shreds at Fir Park in November when they beat us 4-0 isn't factual??? They boy Gauld didn't run the show? It's not true that we couldn't get near him, Mackay-Steven and Cifcti? We didn't struggle with their pace and attacking prowess so much so that they looked like they would score every time they crossed the half way line???....I must have imagined all of that then. In that case, there's no need to worry about them doing it to us again on Friday, especially given our absentees.

• Like 6

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/spfl/friday-night-frights-for-skip-las-152503n.23467115

Friday night frights for skip Las

KEITH LASLEY has not given up hope of leading Motherwell out at Tannadice on Friday night.

I hope we don't rush him back if he's not ready.

I'd be happy to maybe drop points in this game if we had Lasley back fit for the rest of the season rather than rushing him back in and have him break down and do more damage.

If he's actually fit though that would be great news.

So...what I said about United ripping us to shreds at Fir Park in November when they beat us 4-0 isn't factual??? They boy Gauld didn't run the show? It's not true that we couldn't get near him, Mackay-Steven and Cifcti? We didn't struggle with their pace and attacking prowess so much so that they looked like they would score every time they crossed the half way line???....I must have imagined all of that then. In that case, there's no need to worry about them doing it to us again on Friday, especially given our absentees.

For once I agree with MJC. At that time I thought United looked a better bet than either ourselves or Aberdeen finishing 2nd in the SPFL.

They are a young team and as a result inconsistent, but on their day they are a better attacking side outside of Celtic. They did rip us to shreds that night. It was 4-0 going on 8......

That is why I would gladly take a point right now if offered. United know they probably need to beat us to stay in with an outside chance of Europe through league placings.

Hope Lasley makes it and Ramsden or Kerr. That plus Vigurs and Ainsworth offering more defensive cover than they have of late - which is almost b#gger all!!!!

Lawson out too?!?! Bang goes the plan of him filling in if Lasley doesn't make it then.

Really have to hope Lasley and now Carswell also make it as there is literally no cover at all.

Has Anier been injured for a while? Would explain why he's not started since he signed his deal.

If Lasley or carswell don't make it then we would need to play

Murray hutchy McManus Hammell

Ainsworth Lasley/carswell Vigurs Angol

Naw?

Not great news with a game on Tuesday also.

This is a really big game for United. They really need all 3 points if they hope to catch us or Aberdeen. Think there will also be a big home crowd and a good atmosphere with some ticket offers for their fans to take advantage of. Will be a tough one!

With a fully fit squad I'd have been happy with a point. I'd be absolutely delighted if we were to get one now. Hopefully some of the youngsters and fringe players take their opportunities to impress

• Like 1

it looks like it's going to be a tough one. Ainsworth and vigurs are going to have to be told to get effort levels upped from the weekend. I think mccall will have them up for it as he won't want another profile embarassment.

Gunnar

murray hutchy mick hammell

ainsworth lasley carswell vigurs zfa

sutton

• Like 1

I'll settle for Ainsworth continuing his awesome run of goals and assists

and Vigurs continuing from a good first 45 on Saturday hopefully keeping it going a bit longer this evening

although you're team looks decent enough hopefully they'll all make it

• Like 1

With the injuries a point would be remarkable and I would take it all day long right now.

I have a horrible feeling that the boo boys will just be waiting to jump all over this before the game is even finished. It feels so wrong that I'm on the defensive before a ball is kicked but for a team that is third and been doing so well some of our fans give me the boak! bad.gif

Mon boys 1-1 and back to a heroes welcome popcorm1.gif

Na..........I won't be on here later when they appear with the "I told you so" stuff along with the "McCall hasn't got a clue and needs to go" Blah Blah Blah if the result goes against us.

A wee surprise would be nice but as before would take a point if it was offered now. Looking forward to the game and having a few cold beers cheers.gif

Were fuckin woeful. Its times like this McCall's mentality really bites us,instead of playing fit younger players when were struggling with injuries he persists in patching up the walking wounded and shuffling round his preferred players to alien positions.

Still,no excuse for the amateur defending at both goals. Blatant pen denied but that would be papering over the cracks,its only a matter of how many for Utd now.

• Like 1