Motherwell V Hearts 01/03/14

Yabba's Turd

Pretty easy victory today after a ropey opening 10 minutes or so where we hardly had any ball.

Some good performances from McFadden and Vigurs who showed great touch and skill. Thought Craig Reid on his first showing looked a decent addition and he worked well with Ainsworth up the right.

You can say what you like about Ainsworth's flaws but he doesn't half strike the ball well and it was a cracking goal from him.

It was also good to see some of the young chaps getting a chance hopefully it wasn't a one off.

Much needed 3 points. We pretty much strolled through that game with Vigurs and McFadden pulling the strings. Good to see Leitch make his full debut and Murray/Cadden come off the bench. Hollis had a couple of wobbles but by and large the defence were more at ease with his presence.

Hearts were absolutely brutal. Locke is a terrible manager.

Great stuff from us today, never in any danger, Faddy was back on form, a class apart from everybody else on the park.

I was impressed by Reid today he has some pace, tackles well and looks solid on the ball could be a good bit of business by SMC.

All in all a great win to get back on track, a clean sheet would have been nice but scoring 4 at home we cant complain.

PS Hearts are feckin dreadful

Mcfadden and vigurs were outstanding today. Very solid debut from leitch. And good to see a keeper who takes some responsibility for what comes into his box! Don't quite get the hype around reid...he's done OK but nothing more, in fact he didn't stop the cross enough for me today but solid in the tackle with a bit of pace, happy enough with him just now I suppose.

Also thought zfa played well up untilhe got injured, not sure what well do at LB next week. Only other worrying thing is lasley looked to be struggling a bit before he came off. Could do with him fit....always!

Had hospitality today and that result just tops of a great day.

Was worried as I thought we we in poor form and they we're playing OK. A lot more comfortable in the end.

Best performance of the season by Faddy absolutely ran the show.

14 wins from 14 v bottom 6. Fantastic. Shame we need to play the top 6 now...