Motherwell V Inverness Ct 16/08/14

Yabba's Turd

Speaking to my Caley supporting mate last night and he said that they are utterly gash and fully expects us to scud them, should've seen the look on his face when I said we'd re-signed Ojamaa. I reckon today will be very comfortable.

As long as he's not an ICT equivalent of steelboy, that sounds promising. :thumbup:

I reckon today will be very comfortable.

Chat like this gives me the fear.

Considering we still have an injury crisis, we've not really played well this season and our two new loanee signings are probably miles off the pace I don't think we can afford to be that confident.

I'm hoping we will win but at this stage that'll do me.

Chat like this gives me the fear.

Considering we still have an injury crisis, we've not really played well this season and our two new loanee signings are probably miles off the pace I don't think we can afford to be that confident.

I'm hoping we will win but at this stage that'll do me.

All of the above

With a full 1st team and 2 loanees up to speed we should be a match for anyone. But OJ may get a part of the game and with O'Brien not likely to feature and no 1st or 2nd choice left back - I will take any win today.

I reckon ICT will be a handful and would not discount a draw at FT

3-1 us. Ojamaa to make the difference.

We're f**ked. I really, really wish you widny predict wins. We always lose when you do. You being positive causes ripples in the space-time continuum...

Seriously, I'm feeling a score draw, wee OJ getting the equaliser after ICT take the lead. For all the Yogi-hating amongst the fans, was impressed with what he's trying to do with them - tidy, well-organised, play out from the back and Mackay is one of the opposition strikers that gives me the fear.

Well, he is now!

Ropy's comment in general is fair as has been illustrated many times but now and again, due to varying reasons, discover that they are suited to a position other than their original one. Perhaps Ferguson will fall into that categpry. Certainly seems to have played well enough to merit contued playing time in that spot.