Fir Park Club

ONeils40yarder

Like I said in the shout box, too many currant buns with their hands in the till & has been the case for years. Some can dress it up how they like, it was a Rangers shop & won't be missed by plenty.

With the licensed trade being in the shape it is, could be the opportunity of creating a proper fanzone may well be outwith realms of possibility.

• Like 1

Like I said in the shout box, too many currant buns with their hands in the till & has been the case for years. Some can dress it up how they like, it was a Rangers shop & won't be missed by plenty.

Agreed. Always thought it was a disgrace that the nearest pub to Fir Park was a h*n shop.

• Like 1

As I said in the shoutbox, social attitudes and behaviour has changed, there's no way enough revenue can come in over 5 hours every fortnight and from £5 an hour from a snooker table for the club to come close to even give it a thought. Sorry to see a host of people lose their livelihood but market forces brought about it's downfall.

With the licensed trade being in the shape it is, could be the opportunity of creating a proper fanzone may well be outwith realms of possibility.

would be nice to have a community/family club. Lot of clubs work like that down here.

would be nice to have a community/family club. Lot of clubs work like that down here.

It would be, the reality is as Goggles & Flippers puts it - no way enough revenue can come in over 5 hours every fortnight for the club to come close to even give it a thought. God forbid, a Cooper Suite Mark 2.

• Like 1

1421618426[/url]' post='429579']

Don't care if it dies FEKIN h**s bar same as electric bar no matter how they protest. JDs only decent well fan bar around.

Don't care if it dies FEKIN h**s bar same as electric bar no matter how they protest. JDs only decent well fan bar around.

Jds is not the same pub as it was 10 years ago. Way downhill in the last 3 to 4 years. The new owners have tried hard and suppose we will see how it goes.