Motherwell v Inverness ct 28/02/15

insrebus

I would also definitely have 2 up front. My actual thinking would be to play ainsworth up front with Sutton. We all know he doesn't track back when on the wing etc, but he has pace, and can score from outside the box, so an ideal shout to play up top imo.

Long

Ramsden Kerr Laing Watt

Lasley

D.Thomas Grant Pearson

Sutton Ainsworth

Il go for positive & hopeful thinking, 1-0 to us, Sutton scoring from a penalty.

2 up front, think we should start

Long

Law Laing/ O'Brien Kerr Watt

? Grant Ramsden D.Thomas

Moore Sutton

Lack of Experience at first look after I've typed that out, but Experience has got us heehaw so far this season

Probably put ainsworth in right wing in the hope Law would be quick enough to help when he doesn't track back

If Pearsons fit get him in for Thomas, which means we have him and Erwin for impact if required

I'd be quite pleased to see us score twice against someone else. During this season, we've only scored twice against Starjnan (twice) and Ross County (three times). However, given how we only managed the one passback against Dundee last week I fear even fewer this Saturday. Still, it's a funny old game.

inverness are sound defensively if we adopt the same approach as last week we can forget it,barraclough needs to pick an attacking line up with guys in there right position and go for it,were playing catch up now the time for fucking about is over.

Just realised who St Mirren and County have this weekend.

Ouch could be 3pts clear at the bottom no doubt.

Only ourselves to blame.

It was a long time coming going bottom. Most neutral observers believed for a long time, based on the league table, that St Mirren and Ross County were the worst teams in the league, but anyone who had been watching us regularly would tell you different.

I really hope Baraclough sees sense and drops Straker Inverness will have had a scout there last week and see he is our main weakness, listening to his press conference he said he was happy with the back against Dundee so no chance of dropping Mick or Laing.

We are currently sitting at 17/4 so iv bet us yet again but if he starts Straker I may cash out before kick off.

I never usually single out a player but the guy is out his depth

See Jack Leitch is in contention for the game.

Didn't think he had started back training yet, never mind being in contention.

Anyhow back to basics 4-4-2 today for me

Long

Ramsden Kerr Laing watt

Johnson grant Pearson d Thomas

Mcdonald erwin

Subs

Twardzik

McManus

Lasley

Moore

Ainsworth

N Thomas

Sutton

Didn't think he had started back training yet, never mind being in contention.

Anyhow back to basics 4-4-2 today for me

Long

Ramsden Kerr Laing watt

Johnson grant Pearson d Thomas

Mcdonald erwin

Subs

McManus

Straker

Lasley

Moore

Ainsworth

N Thomas

Sutton

One of the bench needs dropped to allow keeper on it which shows the size of squad we have