Celtic

Andy_P

Who's Your Choice?  

148 members have voted

1. 1. You know the drill. Player or Null Vote......

• Graeme Smith
    • Paul Quinn
    • Stevie Hammell
    • Mark Reynolds
    • Stephen Craigan
    • Maros Klimpl
    • Marc Fitzpatrick
    • Stephen Hughes
    • John Sutton
    • David Clarkson
    • Jim O'Brien
    • Jamie Murphy
    • Null Vote

Three main contenders in my view. I thought Quinn, Klimpl and O'Brien were our best players although the too often the latter had no real end product. Klimpl refused to be intimidated as most of his predecessors have been and got stuck in and should consider himself unlucky to be yellow carded given other unpunished offences that took place. Paul Quinn was my MOTM not just for hois goal and celebrations but also because of his general defending and runs. What about that second half tackle on McGeady!!

I didn't think Reynolds did that well v McDonald to be honest. Fitzpatrick in the first thirty minutes was outstanding and it was no coincidence our weakest spells of the match both occurred when he was off the pitch. However over the whole 90 minutes I thought Hughes and O'Brien were our top performers - tough to pick one of them out but seeing as everyone else is going for O'Brien I'll gove mine to Hughes.

Loads of really decent performances from just about all the players but I'll give the nod to Maros...

He's the tap man - Just hope we can keep a hold of him on a full-time basis!

'Flow

Only managed to catch the second half on telly, so probably shouldn't be voting, but I thought Reynolds played very well in the 45 I caught - not one bombscare moment that I can think of.

Just shades Quinn for me, did you see his face when he scored? c**t loves playing for motherwell :lol: