• Stephen Pearson
    • Scott McDonald
    • Lee Erwin
    • Marvin Johnson
    • John Sutton
    • Craig Moore
    • Dominic Thomas
    • Null Vote

Pearson...again. Solid, dependable, very rarely loses the ball or mis-places a pass....Lasley has played in midfield beside Law, Reid, Ramsden, Vigurs, Lawson, Carswell and Leitch so far this season and only now does he look totally comfortable and that must be down to playing alongside Pearo. He's been a huge signing for us and I hope we can keep him beyond the Summer

Laing, Mick, Johnson and Erwin were all really good as well

Can't fault his contribution, it was pivotal but work ethic, attitude and decision making made me sure that I'd never vote for him, take a bow Lionel, credit where it's due.

Just think what you could achieve if you had the focus and as much drive every week. Harness the feeling you had walking off the pitch to a standing ovation, 2 goals and an assist under your belt and compare it to the petulant disappointment and malaise displayed earlier this season and use that going forward.

Lasley absolutely bosed the midfield, so got my vote. Majority of team have claim to award and its been a while since we've been able to say that.

I went for Sutton just because no-one else had so much as mentioned the poor sod's quickfire two-goal contribution as a sub fresh on the park. It is such a strange feeling to be so spoiled for choice after a match!

Lasley for me, good that we have so many to choose from

but Las was tremendous, I was worried he was too 'up for it' early in the game, but that attitude and drive helped us break accies confidence and his quick thinking helped us score a few goals

Lionel, wasn't going to vote for him as I thought he was shite in the first half, but........ once that goal went in he was unstoppable.

Watching the extended highlights helps see what he can do. Great goal, great finish for the second and then when he started running at their defence he had them everytime. A couple of close attempts, one bad pass when he put in a lung bursting run from our box. He was on fire in the second half. Would love to have seen the wee man hit that pen. The way he can put the laces through it he would put the keeper through the net.

Ainsworth is playing for a move, hopefully he puts in a show everyweek and get his move.

Agree with this. With how long he kept us hanging on last summer I got the impression he didn't really want to stay and was hoping for a better deal elsewhere. That obviously didn't come to fruition and he signed on.

If he plays how he did on Friday for the rest of the season, helps us to safety and gets him a move then it's probably best for all parties.

• Like 1