2015/16 Ins & Outs

Well Up For It!

Would anyone bet on any of the strikers scoring more than 5 goals?

I think we still need another striker.

Would be good to give the two new guys a chance but you are the only fan who hates the whole time I suppose

• Like 1

Would be good to give the two new guys a chance but you are the only fan who hates the whole time I suppose

I've never seen the guys play.

I've looked at their records at their previous clubs and I don't believe they are certs to score at this level. Moult had a good season in the Conference but Marvin's goal scoring didn't continue when he made the step up. It's also the case that we're Moult's 11th club. Johnson scored 7 in 32 (two penalties) last season in League 2. 5 of his goals came against teams fighting relegation and he was outscored by his team mate Jake Hyde who was at Dundee and Dunfermline and is hopeless.

Either one or both of them might turn out to be good signings but they are both a gamble to an extent and expecting either of the two them to be the main goal scorer for the team is asking a lot.

Hoe many did Marvin set up, I agree the two new forwards are a gamble but give them a chance, with regards to Moults 11th club I think Ainsworth was the same so let's hope it works out similar to him finding Motherwell as a club that suits him.

Who would you have liked us to sign out of interest Steelboy?

Hoe many did Marvin set up, I agree the two new forwards are a gamble but give them a chance, with regards to Moults 11th club I think Ainsworth was the same so let's hope it works out similar to him finding Motherwell as a club that suits him.

Who would you have liked us to sign out of interest Steelboy?

I've no idea. I only watch us and the champions league on TV.

St Mirren signed two guys with very similar track records last summer and both of them bombed out, having someone reliable along the lines of Sutton or McDonald would be better.

This is a fair point by Steelboy tbf, I'm happy with Moult and Fletcher but they are both gambles that could blow up in our face.

There's a difference between making this fair point which not many actually disagree with & saying "I bet none of our strikers get five goals". Hence my flippant reply, although the offer of a cash bet still stands.