Motherwell V Ross County 02/05/15

Yabba's Turd

I'm really fucking tired of our manic depressive fans wanting to cut the teams throat when there is everything still to play for. They are obviously miseries that don't actually want to escape the play off or relegation just so they can wallow in self pity.

Really poor turn out today and the ground was sweetie wrappers for most of the game. People are always going on about the team throwing the towel in but our support is just as bad if not worse.

It's actually embarrassing that fans think we'll finish anywhere but 11th.

It was clear as day after the thistle game.

The only thing to play for is winning the play off final & without doubt the fans will be behind the team

Started decent today and thought we deserved to take the lead and we looked comfortable Then Long spilled a shot and we got a bit jittery at the back again. Dunno what O'Brien was doing for the goal. Just another bad personal mistake.

Second half I felt we were lacking a bit. Didn't look really motivated or up for it and County came more into the match. Having said that we still probably should won the game on chances created. Looked like we should have had a penalty as well. But we lacked composure in the last third, poor corners and set pieces, poor shooting, poor decision making.

Congratulations to Stevie Hammell though for coming back after a long time out and putting in a real good shift.

Unbelievable we have another crack at the cherry on Friday. Only lost 1 in our last 7 home matches so it's still on but next week REALLY IS a 'must win'.

It's actually embarrassing that fans think we'll finish anywhere but 11th.

It was clear as day after the thistle game.

The only thing to play for is winning the play off final & without doubt the fans will be behind the team

Yeah it's embarrassing to think a team undefeated at home in 7 can beat a team in freefall and go 3 points behind with two matches to play. No one is saying we aren't favourites to finish 11th but what about SUPPORTING THE TEAM while there is still a chance we can get out of this?

Radical eh?

• Like 3

Yeah it's embarrassing to think a team undefeated at home in 7 can beat a team in freefall and go 3 points behind with two matches to play. No one is saying we aren't favourites to finish 11th but what about SUPPORTING THE TEAM while there is still a chance we can get out of this?

Radical eh?

We'll finish 11th

Radical eh?

This is a message board where people give their opinion. How do you SUPPORT THE TEAM on a message board?

And you and everyone you love will die. Better not have any hopes or dreams eh?

Some fans struggle to be realistic. I get that.

The same fans that dream about avoiding 11th are the same fans that will annihilate the club when we do.

We will finish 11th. We just need to hope we can win the play off

I have missed one of Bara games in charge, I have backed him all the way until today.

The performance was a disaster no game plan other than hit the ball toward goal and see what happens.

He refuses to make subs early enough for then to impact Thomas should have at least had 20mins.

In a must win game we didn't look to bothered that we didn't.

I'm now having to think about next season and the question is do you think Baraclough is the man to get a team out of the championship I really don't think he is.

We have had maybe 3 really performances but the rest has been horrendous, Killie have now lost 6 on the bounce and we still can't get near.

I won't even start on the selection of O'brien

Would rather have had Kerr than O'Brien, don't know if Kerr is injured as he's not even on the bench.

Sometimes I hate being right.

Individual errors have cost us a lot this season. Not a lot the manager can do when that happens. But the substitutions were baffling today. McDonald and Pearson were both having dreadful games yet somehow stayed on the park.

I wish we had a leader and organiser at the back as good as Quinn...

• Like 1

Lots of endeavour today, disappointed that the RC goal was controlled with his hand, ref couldn't have seen it given that he was behind him. We created lots of opportunities but we seemed to get too close to each other on the edge of the box and snuff our own chances out. Grant's drive would have been a great goal.

I'm really fucking tired of our manic depressive fans wanting to cut the teams throat when there is everything still to play for. They are obviously miseries that don't actually want to escape the play off or relegation just so they can wallow in self pity.

Really poor turn out today and the ground was sweetie wrappers for most of the game. People are always going on about the team throwing the towel in but our support is just as bad if not worse.

all this and the fact that the back 4 ( who are also culpable) don't trust him , on one occasion in the first half the ball bounced about our 6 yard area before somebody booted it into the POD then looked at him as if to say WIT THE FUCK YOU ALL ABOUT

Was he fuck, made a total arse of umpteen clearances and as slow as a week in the jail. Fuckin trolling if ever I seen it.

• Like 1

Can't question the effort but the fact that's even an issue underlines how unprofessional we've been for much of the season.

Unfortunately we're just not a good enough team. On paper we should be superior to County but they look a much better coached and organised unit. We did pile the pressure on but much our attacking was hap-hazard and a draw was probably a fair result in the end. 1 point out of 3 'must-win' games does not reflect well on the squad or manager.

Most enjoyable part today was seeing Hammell back. Hope he can maintain his fitness for his own sake. Conversely, I don't know what's happened to Skippy but he looks less fit now than the day he rejoined.

As for the support, the numbers simply aren't going to increase. Too much water under the bridge for the disengaged.

said this last wk that after accies 2nd it was not players who gave up it was the fans who gave up!

I posted last wk about reduced prices $10 and $5 and you basically rubbished that.

the ticket pricing werent good enough to get people coming obviously even in a relegation scrap.

i admire anyone that still has belief that we can avoid the play off spot but for me there's no chance of that happening now,at this stage of the season when were desperate for points only taking 1 from the last 3 games has been shocking.

Ding Ding!!! Winner, winner, chicken dinner! This is just what we are lacking. Someone like him, or Teale or Scott Leitch that will hold players accountable and kick arses

Question is, why isn't McManus doing this?

Tweed said to me at the game that Sutton, Lasley and Law were the only three that looked like they gave a shit. I'd probably add Hammell to that list, but couldn't argue with the general point.

Look around the team, forget footballing ability. How many of this team would you want beside you in the trenches during a war? Character is lacking in too many...

• Like 2

said this last wk that after accies 2nd it was not players who gave up it was the fans who gave up!

I posted last wk about reduced prices $10 and $5 and you basically rubbished that.

the ticket pricing werent good enough to get people coming obviously even in a relegation scrap.

Some fans have given up hope because they are being realistic. We are a poor outfit with a terrible manager who has virtually no plan A never mind a plan B. Unless something drastic changes we are going down. We've had 1 point out of 3 must-win games against poor opposition so I don't understand why anybody would be confident of us suddenly coming good.