Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

Highs n lows

Lows the flare on the pitch. Motherwell fans trying to goad the orcs despite the club pleading to stay off the pitch (they get fined for this btw) and Erwin and mohsni at the end. Anyhow enough of that.

Highs the first goal was a total fuck up by there keeper. The wolfs in sheeps clothing leaving the main stand at the 2nd. The 3rd just to rub salt in. The singing from the east and even the cooper but by fuck cheer up in the main. Seeing there players getting well rattled miller in particular and with a better/stronger ref they would have been a man down. Hammell scrunching slide tackles. And watching those that don't walk, away walking away fuking the best of the lot there going hungry tonight as no Korma for them.

Dunno how I felt about the "you're getting sacked in the morning chant to McCall I personally found it funny and a bit tounge in cheek.

Well done the team but we should never have been in that position learn from it but also learn just how mentally strong we are and what we can achieve when we use fear in the right way.

Barca well I'm a critic but hit it spot on the 2 games for me so deserves more time and patience esp from me.

Wee bit too easy in the end but today ensures that the Ibrox experience righly remains as one of my best nights ever.

Full credit to Baraclough, the coaching staff and the players for doing such a comprehensive job in a pressure situation. 6-1 in such circumstances is almost beyond comprehension.

Full credit to Flow and the club regarding ticket allocation. For the first time in my adult life, the club really stood up to Rangers and set the tone for the week.

I imagine there will be a few departures in the coming days but we've got something to build on.

Highs n lows

Lows the flare on the pitch. Motherwell fans trying to goad the orcs despite the club pleading to stay off the pitch (they get fined for this btw) and Erwin and mohsni at the end. Anyhow enough of that.

Highs the first goal was a total fuck up by there keeper. The wolfs in sheeps clothing leaving the main stand at the 2nd. The 3rd just to rub salt in. The singing from the east and even the cooper but by fuck cheer up in the main. Seeing there players getting well rattled miller in particular and with a better/stronger ref they would have been a man down. Hammell scrunching slide tackles. And watching those that don't walk, away walking away fuking the best of the lot there going hungry tonight as no Korma for them.

Dunno how I felt about the "you're getting sacked in the morning chant to McCall I personally found it funny and a bit tounge in cheek.

Well done the team but we should never have been in that position learn from it but also learn just how mentally strong we are and what we can achieve when we use fear in the right way.

Barca well I'm a critic but hit it spot on the 2 games for me so deserves more time and patience esp from me.

Agree with most of this. I know there will be inevitably be some complaints, but for this play-off:

- The Board did a great job standing up to Rangers and looking after the fans with tickets etc.

- The backroom staff did a great job in scouting the potential opponents and getting guys like Laing and Pearson fit to play

- Bara hasn't been perfect this season, but his preparation for this seemed to be painstaking and his tactics spot on

- Every player, young and old, stepped up and not only played well, but rose to the occasion

- The fans were superb in both ties, and was a pleasure to see and hear from 3000 miles away. Good to see the 'Well Bois getting credit on the telly and in the papers this week.

- Apart from challenging for top spot, I can't imagine a more exciting and pleasing way to end the season

BUT

For all that, can we please never put ourselves in this position again?

:cheers:

• Like 6

Was in the main stand - there were loads of rangers fans around us but to be fair they just sat and said nothing. The worst lot were all the pricks in the hospitality that were fucking being right dicks. Most of them got chucked out.

What a game though - total stroll in the park, they are utter garbage!

Lasleys rendition of twist and shout was a highlight!!

I was in there too, unfortunately sitting next to pretty much a full row of them up the back.To be fair all but one left quietly at 2-0, the last one pushed me and the other guys at the end of row on his way out with plenty of abuse going both ways then he squared up to an older Well fan before spitting on him and wrestling with a steward.

I was in there too, unfortunately sitting next to pretty much a full row of them up the back.To be fair all but one left quietly at 2-0, the last one pushed me and the other guys at the end of row on his way out with plenty of abuse going both ways then he squared up to an older Well fan before spitting on him and wrestling with a steward.

fucking h*n scum

. So was that why the polis race in fair play to them for once they controlled potential ugly situation unlike when the other cheek wrecked our stand.

AlBear85, on 31 May 2015 - 6:57 PM, said:

2012 was pretty low.

One thing that kept me going in 2012 was the knowledge that we would be back in the top division this summer. Not for one moment back then did I think we could be capable of fucking that up.

Lol just simply lol

What happened? What will the SFA do about that?

* Watch it here - https://vine.co/v/ehhBlmEImui

Motherwell player pushed him in the back, Mohsni then kicks him. Fair play to him *

Really thought you were glad he was going ? Oh did you miss the punch he swung ? Sorry forgot you have selective eyesight lol from all that jizzing over you're team lol

I've been a total wreck since Thursday afternoon. After the st mirren game I had accepted our fate, but rather than celebrating going 3-0 up at ibrox all I could think about was how we were going to screw this up, or how the media would conspire against us. I was too nervous to watch the game today but I finally switched it on just before our first, and all I can say is that we were immense.

Laing had one of his best games for us, and Johnston and Lionel are a different class when they are on. But what a piece of bloody business to get skippy and Pearo back, I love them to bits. And if I can come to an arrangement with my wife and mrs Lasley, I would like to propose to keef.

It's half one here, so I am going to get pished and troll folk on Twitter. Enjoy the next few drama free weeks folks

• Like 3

Motherwell v Rangers: Police to investigate Fir Park brawl

Police Scotland say they will review the fight that marred the conclusion of Motherwell's Premiership play-off final victory over Rangers.

Rangers defender Bilel Moshni was at the centre of an ugly brawl on the final whistle at Fir Park.

The Tunisian was pushed by Lee Erwin and responded by aimed a kick and punch at the Motherwell striker, before tussling with Fraser Kerr.

All three players were shown red cards by Craig Thomson after the match.

Assistant chief constable Bernard Higgins said: "Police Scotland will conduct a full review of the circumstances and liaise with the appropriate partners, and decide how best to take the matter forward over the coming days."

Rangers manager Stuart McCall said he missed the incident, but acknowledged such behaviour was "unacceptable".

Speaking after his side's 3-0 loss at Fir Park, he said: "If he has thrown a punch that's disgraceful.

"But it's safe to say he won't be at the club next season. He's out of contract."

Motherwell boss Ian Baraclough said the scenes detracted from a great day for the Lanarkshire club, who triumphed 6-1 on aggregate to retain their top-flight status.

"There's been an outpouring of emotions, shall we say, and it's gone too far," he told BBC Scotland.

"Scottish football doesn't need it. There were two teams battling it out over 180 minutes, they gave it absolutely everything.

"For one or two individuals to ruin it, tarnish it, is a shame."

Erwin appeared to shove Mohsni after the defender refused his offer of a handshake and describe his opponent's reaction as "embarrassing" in a television interview, given with blood on his face.

Motherwell fans spilled on to the pitch while the fight was going on and had to be ushered away by police and stewards as they goaded Rangers supporters.