Motherwell V The Rangers Spfl Playoff Final 2Nd Leg 31/05/15

Yabba's Turd

These two results made finishing 11th almost, I said almost... worth it.

Great crowd and atmosphere today.

The team gave everything over the two games, we can't complain about that, for once they turned up, not once but twice when it was needed

Well done to them and the coaching staff.

Loved the twist and shout and left Fir Park buzzing....

Pretty chuffed with the Playoff win. The Motherwell with the flag could potentially cost the club a lot of money. I don't mind banter, a bit of booing etc but that was just stupid! He hits him properly, the player goes down and needs substituted.... this could have ended up pretty bad!

However, Baraclough tactics spot on for both games and for once (twice obviously for both games) the players showed character and courage. The experienced players. Pearson, Lasley, McManus, McDonald and Hammell did keep cool and guided the team through the games. Especially McManus had probably the best 2 games in a Motherwell strip.

Now I am looking forward to see how the 'best scouting network in Scotland' will do, as Hutchinson has called it during the Q&A session. Baraclough can bring in more of his ideas, including his assistant obviously.

Mohsni kicked off after the game again. I was waiting to get a few pictures taken when he walked over when he saw Lee asking him to go 'around the corner' until stewards stepped in. Proper twat, although on the park, a bit stupid by Lee...

NEVER IN THE FIELD OF FOOTBALLING CONFLICT HAS SO MUCH BEEN OWED BY SO MANY TO SO FEW. Couldn't make it today as i was working but it's the BEST day i've EVER HAD AT WORK SINCE 1997 WHEN I MISSED US GUBBING THEM AT IBROX TO HELP US STAY UP. Jubilant emotional just a wonderful feeling .

NEVER IN THE FIELD OF FOOTBALLING CONFLICT HAS SO MUCH BEEN OWED BY SO MANY TO SO FEW. Couldn't make it today as i was working but it's the BEST day i've EVER HAD AT WORK SINCE 1997 WHEN I MISSED US GUBBING THEM AT IBROX TO HELP US STAY UP. Jubilant emotional just a wonderful feeling .

I think we must have CAPITALISED on your absence mate! MON HE WELL !!!

• Like 1

91 cup final . .tick

Helicopter Sunday . .horsing Celtic . .tick

Play off final . .horsing Rangers . .tick

That is all

Having milked Rangers Media for all it's worth, I popped over to Kerrydale Street for a flying visit. Much as I hate seeing any Old Firm fan happy, I can't really grudge them this one, and some of the comments are proper belters.

Now that's what I call GLOATING

http://kerrydalestreet.co.uk/topic/9238986/1/

How good was that, did anyone ever think we would beat them 6-1!!!!

Was loads of them in the main stand sadly, went to the toilet at half time and there was about 50 of them singing no surrender in there. Was defo one of them who chucked the flare on too.

Well fan behind me got chucked out for waving them out after second goal, despite being spat on, guy was covered!

That Erwin interview is brilliant, does he say "for me Rangers are done?"

Will take a while to come down from this, enjoyed Thursday more purely due to the fact I didn't have to sit next to all of them.

Johnston superb, ainsworth a goal scoring threat again and Lasley covered every blade

Proud to be a well fan