Craig Reid

livivoice

What's everyone got against Law??

I thought he made the right back position his own.

Went about his job quietly but done the job well.

Nothing against him but I just don't think he's Premiership level. He's an honest trier - no argument from me there, but is that enough? First and foremost a right back should be a good solid defender and I just don't think he is that. In the run in last season he had a hand in a few goals that we lost.

Nothing against him but I just don't think he's Premiership level. He's an honest trier - no argument from me there, but is that enough? First and foremost a right back should be a good solid defender and I just don't think he is that. In the run in last season he had a hand in a few goals that we lost.

so did many others in that team.

At times he was the only one giving 100% and starting almost every game.

Out of the umpteen right backs McCall left us he was the better

• Like 1

Craig Reid is one of those ubiquitous creatures found in teams at all levels- fit as a butchers dog, runs up and down all day like a greyhound on acid- sadly he just doesn't bring much else to the party- no great touch, no great vision, no attacking guile. He's not bad but he's just not above average enough to be a regular starter...

I think he's way behind Law and Watt in the right back pecking order for me.

• Like 1