Jake Taylor

Motherwell higher than Reading?

There are some very good teams in the championship, and similarly, a collection of very average teams.

Better presented, more expensive and better paid, but I'd be surprised if many championship teams gave any half decent spl team a doing.

There are some very good teams in the championship, and similarly, a collection of very average teams.

Better presented, more expensive and better paid, but I'd be surprised if many championship teams gave any half decent spl team a doing.

6 or 7 years ago that would be true.

Now with the decline of the top league up here and the trickle down from the EPL the Championship is miles ahead. Celtic are the only team in Scotland cut out the Championship.

6 or 7 years ago that would be true.

Now with the decline of the top league up here and the trickle down from the EPL the Championship is miles ahead. Celtic are the only team in Scotland cut out the Championship.

100% agree. You only need to look at the success Aberdeen have had with a recruitment policy in league 1 England (or Inverness with the conference for that matter) to know the level of the spfl premier league

• 3 weeks later...

Might get a game at the euros...

I dont think he will be anywhere near the Welsh squad, unless he is playing regularly and playing well and so far its only 1 from 2 regular games but utter pish. So unless he improves drastically over the next 6 months his experience of the Euros will be a scottish one ie watching it on tv.

I dont think he will be anywhere near the Welsh squad, unless he is playing regularly and playing well and so far its only 1 from 2 regular games but utter pish. So unless he improves drastically over the next 6 months his experience of the Euros will be a scottish one ie watching it on tv.

Doesn't really matter who Wales have in their squad, as long as Bale is there they have a chance.