Celtic V Motherwell Sat 19 Dec 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Although we have improved in the last 2 games i cant see anything other than a defeat on Saturday. If we play like we did against Hearts and Dundee then we may get lucky and take something from the game which would be a massive bonus but i think it will be a banker home win on most peoples coupons.

Too many teams discount laying Celtic at he mo ent. They are certainly not world beaters at the moment. Just look at how they did in Europe.

Okay, we haven't been great but we have nothing to lose so let's go and give them a run for their money. The correct attitude and a decent performance and we can take something from this game.

If Killie can go out and take points off Celtic then there's no reason why we can't. I'm a lot less concerned about this game than I would have been if we hadn't won on Saturday though.

Either way I'd hope that we at least have a go at them, they're not a particularly good team and are there to be got at. The system we've been playing under McGhee should lend itself quite well to playing on the counter. Trying to sit in with our tendency for defensive lapses would just be daft.

Celtic’s defence is suspect at times, however, I just don’t know if we will be able to unlock it. I have the feeling that McGhee is the type of manager who rights these games off, and will send us out with a damage limitation mentality. With that in mind, I can’t see anything other than a 2-0 defeat.

Two of Celtic's last four home league matches have finished 0-0.

Celtic Park is not an inspiring place to play these days with half the seats empty.

Clearly Celtic have the best team in the country but I wouldn't exactly say they are brimming with top quality. Nir Biton and Leigh Griffiths are their best players.

I'm thinking the early doors tactics of endlessly humping balls to Moult as described in the Barra year (ish) may well pay off here.

The Celtic middle is weak. Ooops so is ours.

I doubt we will get much up the wings unless Iza what's his name

does his usual and scythes someone blatantly.

Interesting one.

Draw hopefully.