Motherwell V St Johnstone Wed 30 Dec 19:45

Yabba's Turd

Latest forecast is heavy rain until lunchtime and then lighter showers till about 5.00 and dry afterwards. You might well be right but would it not be a first if a game was called off because of heavy rain affecting travelling. Who knows what Police Scotland will decide.

I was thinking more the high winds

It will be windy but not gale force. Forecast seems to be improving. Seems like the worst of the storm will be earlier and elsewhere. Fingers crossed.

I read we could have up to 120 mm (nearly 5 inches ) of rain .if that's the case the game will be off .Hopefully as KMc said we will miss the worst .

Win our three games in hand and we are level with Ross County, easy.

Ross County and Thistle have shown that a reasonably short run of form can make a huge difference in league position. I think their games have been against the teams around them so it should be possible for any of the teams - that's the challenge we have to set ourselves.

Club have tweeted a pic of the pitch

This is the pitch at 10.30am. It's wet after 19mm of rain last night but drying after a break in the weather.

CXd72xRWcAIucFL.jpg

If the game was kicking off now, it would be game on. Need the weather to be kind in the pm. We'll keep everyone updated through the day.

Current players are Molly coddled Jessie's.......the parks to wet,to windy etc etc

Teams in the 50s/60s/70s played through all weathers and the parks were more like ploughed fields. Players today, don’t know their born! Lol

Seriously though, I much prefer to watch a game on a good surface.

Teams in the 50s/60s/70s played through all weathers and the parks were more like ploughed fields. Players today, dont know their born! Lol

Seriously though, I much prefer to watch a game on a good surface.

I would have loved to see the standard of players we had playing back then, playing today on the surfaces we have now.