Top Six The Facts

Ianc

God knows why they couldn't schedule the Ross County away match this Saturday rather than the midweek date. Both teams have no involvement in the cups.

Quite short notice for that.

Easier for Motherwell and fans, but Ross County fans and club would have to only now start planning the trip 4 days before hand.

I, for one, have plans this weekend as it was going to be a blank league week.

Two grumbles from a selfish perspective. Disappointed to be away to County midweek. Had visions of going there to clinch 4th place. Secondly, going to Parkhead on the day they lift the title isn't ideal but it's the only away game that will be feasible for me.

From a club perspective though, no complaints.

Two grumbles from a selfish perspective. Disappointed to be away to County midweek. Had visions of going there to clinch 4th place. Secondly, going to Parkhead on the day they lift the title isn't ideal but it's the only away game that will be feasible for me.

From a club perspective though, no complaints.

Aye, I'm the same. I was hoping for Aberdeen away in May. Celtic away on the last day is a shiter tae.

Quite short notice for that.

Easier for Motherwell and fans, but Ross County fans and club would have to only now start planning the trip 4 days before hand.

I, for one, have plans this weekend as it was going to be a blank league week.

Ross County and their fans wouldn't have needed to plan anything, unless they are from the central belt - they'd have been at home????????

Inverness and County are at least two hours drive away from the nearest clubs in their halves of the split.

They have to play someone midweek.

County could have played Aberdeen, and Inverness maybe one of the Dundee's. Still not close but a bit closer.

Or better still, no mid week games.