• Keith Lasley
    • Louis Moult
    • Scott McDonald
    • Marvin Johnson
    • Jack Leitch
    • Lionel Ainsworth
    • Dominic Thomas
    • Null Vote

Tough one. I would have given it to Ripley if not for the blunder but it has cost us the match so I don't think I can give him my award.

Going to go for McDonald. He was knackered in the last 10 or 15 minutes but he works so hard every match and scored our goal and perhaps should have had two.

• Like 1

Tough one. I would have given it to Ripley if not for the blunder but it has cost us the match so I don't think I can give him my award.

I agree but I think Cadden was for the most part immense today. Seemed to run more intelligently and cover better than he has been doing. McDonald was great too and Johnson had a right good first half but Cadden for me.

I thought Ripley, McManus, Kennedy, Cadden, Johnston and McDonald were all in the hunt for MOM. However every one of them made a mistake, a bad pass or a wrong decision at some point in the game. However Connor made only one error and it was costly. Despite this I still give him man of the match.

And how about Johnston and then Cadden ripping the piss out of the latest over hyped Old Firm player Tierney. A dozen games for Celtic playing in the least pressurised defence in the league and he gets a Scotland cap. Joe Wark will be turning in his grave

• Like 2

Connor Ripley made save after save to keep us in the game. Was a real shame he let in one of the easier ones!

I thought Josh Law was excellent. Defended well and was getting forward to support in attack. He divides opinion, and I'm not always convinced he's not out his depth, but thought that was one of his best games in a Motherwell shirt.

Connor Ripley made save after save to keep us in the game. Was a real shame he let in one of the easier ones!

I thought Josh Law was excellent. Defended well and was getting forward to support in attack. He divides opinion, and I'm not always convinced he's not out his depth, but thought that was one of his best games in a Motherwell shirt.

Agreed. Thought Law had one of his best games of the season today.

• Like 1

Josh Law is a player I can't help but like. He bursts a gut every single time and despite limited ability very often outplays and outthinks players who are better than him. Thought positionally he was a bit out today and allowed them a bit of space, especially in the first half. However from what looked like a nepotistic signing, he has turned in to a very good asset.

• Like 3

I've gone for Ripley, but if anyone else had really shone today I wouldn't have. While his saves kept us in the game, most were routine, and the big mistake ultimately meant we lost the points. His distribution must improve, his concentration must improve and he really must stop pushing the ball into the centre of the box.

McDonald was fantastic, his work rate was impeccable...I also love how he moans like fuck at everybody around him, even when he's at fault.

A few very good performances, but for me our keeper turned in a great shift, he really kept us in the game at times. The life of a goalkeeper though means that you are only one mistake away from being a total haddie....outfield players can make mistakes all day and get away with it

A few very good performances, but for me our keeper turned in a great shift, he really kept us in the game at times. The life of a goalkeeper though means that you are only one mistake away from being a total haddie....outfield players can make mistakes all day and get away with it

Totally agree - Kennedy made a howler right at the end, gifting the ball to Griffiths, and he only got away with it because Ripley made the save.

I went for Ripley which is a bit odd given his howler but could have been 5 or 6 if not for some of his saves.

Thought Cadden, Johnstone, Skippy, McManus all showed well.

In my opinion Law, Kennedy and Gomis did not. All 3 looked nervous, pondered and made bad mistakes throughout.

I genuinely thought Gomis' performance was one of the worst I've seen all season. He looked totally out of his depth and lost the ball cheaply on countless occasions putting us in all sorts of trouble.

I went for Mcdonald, I just couldn't vote for Ripley despite a brilliant performance, that mistake was too costly.

He didn't have a bad game but was also once again nowhere near his man allowing Tierney to put the cross in for the first goal.

Surely Law isn't marking their left back?

He's left a bit exposed as we tend to play with attack minded wide midfield players.

I probably just like him, as it gives me a Gilmour of hope I could still be a professional footballer.

:lol:

He is always so far inside it's criminal he hasn't realised it yet. Or if he has criminal he hasn't fixed the problem.

His awareness and positioning is murder at the goal. Tierney didn't exactly sprint from the other end of the pitch. He was up and about the box and Law should have been keeping a closer eye rather than ball watching.

• Like 4