2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

I'm no getting these jokes...

Nor me but it seems that it's Elvis Costello's real name.

McManus has a good scoring record with Morton but no-one else according to his statistics. He's only 21 and has played through the Scotland age groups so could yet develop into a decent player. The famous 'pre-season with McGhee under his belt' line can be trotted out....

For what it's worth last year Clarkson signed 25th June, Fletcher signed 27th June, Moult on 30th June, Laing 30th June, Kennedy 16th July so it's not as if the club is running late.

The English transfer window isn't even open yet and MFC pre-season doesn't start until Monday.

For what it's worth last year Clarkson signed 25th June, Fletcher signed 27th June, Moult on 30th June, Laing 30th June, Kennedy 16th July so it's not as if the club is running late.

The English transfer window isn't even open yet and MFC pre-season doesn't start until Monday.

Or is it just that they're running late again?

We hadn't seen the strip by this time last season either.

Aye, difference being our first competitive game wasn't until the start of August last season. This season, it comes a bit earlier.

There is a difference between starting to panic and thinking that the club really need to be getting the finger out...

• Like 1

I am particularly looking forward to Flows next tweet saying how busy we will be.......

Usually they arrive once a week followed by .............

I am being churlish, but can we not even announce the signing of a new tea lady

Maybe that's to head off the roasters who tweet him on an almost hourly basis to ask if we have signed anyone.

The club don't normally sign people and keep it a secret,they probably won't start now.

• Like 1