2016/17 Ins & Outs

David

If our budget now has a £120,000 hole in it, this could have a massive knock on effect on what we can offer players and could potentially see us losing out on a few players.

If so then let's hope the U20's players are ready to make the step up.

Well seeing we've reportedly taken £200k for Ben Hall and drawn Rangers at home in the league cup then. If it's the case that we were/are budgeting for 10th with no player sales and no cup runs then that's income from a sale & cup fixture that we wouldn't have included in our basic budget.

Well seeing we've reportedly taken £200k for Ben Hall and drawn Rangers at home in the league cup then. If it's the case that we were/are budgeting for 10th with no player sales and no cup runs then that's income from a sale & cup fixture that we wouldn't have included in our basic budget.

Yeah but maybe the long term financial forecasting had him going for a lot more in X years time for all we know.

Yeah but maybe the long term financial forecasting had him going for a lot more in X years time for all we know.

Just a well he didn't suffer a long term career threatening injury then.

according too todays sun ainsworth has been told he can leave with either killie or ross county his likely destination.

Would be a shame if it turns out to be true. I would have hoped that an Ainsworth with a year or maybe more left on his contract might attract some interest from down South where they seem to have more money than sense. I know that his leaving will free up his salary, but it would have been nice to copped a few quid as well.

Would be a shame if it turns out to be true. I would have hoped that an Ainsworth with a year or maybe more left on his contract might attract some interest from down South where they seem to have more money than sense. I know that his leaving will free up his salary, but it would have been nice to copped a few quid as well.

Unfortunately he hasn't kicked a ball since "FirhillGate"

Such a confidence based game for him . Probably best for both parties if he goes.

A shame, he has all the skills and is a fantastic striker of the ball . Good luck to him ,whether he stays or goes.

We'll always have the playoffs Lionel, and for that you'll never be forgotten. Thank you