Motherwell V St Johnstone Sat 7 May 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Something else in defending Rangers shocker. Both sets of fans were guilty. The video of the attempted child snatching is horrendous.

There's also a video of a Rangers official swinging a boot at a Hibs player. Plenty of photos going around online of violence from both sides.

Police Scotland and SFA should take a fair bit of the blame for the trouble as they were extremely slow to react.

Off topic I know but here is just 1 example:

Both sets of fans at it but only the rangers fans ran on specifically to fight. Don't come out well in this video.

Only the rangers fans came on to specifically fight?? What were the Hibs fans doing up that end then? Wishing Rangers fans good luck for next season?

• Like 2

I'll pick sides and go with the Rangers fans - the vast majority showed great restraint by not squaring up to the Hibs fans.

When I saw the first trickle jump the barrier I thought ffs, no - but it stayed a trickle.

Good on them.

Two weeks after the Hillsborough vindication, we could do without this shameful crap.

• Like 1

I'll pick sides and go with the Rangers fans - the vast majority showed great restraint by not squaring up to the Hibs fans.

When I saw the first trickle jump the barrier I thought ffs, no - but it stayed a trickle.

Good on them.

Two weeks after the Hillsborough vindication, we could do without this shameful crap.

Are you for real, as said previously, if no rangers fans go into pitch then wouldn't have been as bad as it was. There is no side to take let's be honest.

It was shocking that some fans attacked some rangers players and cannot be condoned but to congratulate Rangers in any way in this is just mental.

Based on you analogy then you side with Rangers at last seasons playoff game? Good on them for not coming on to the fir park pitch at all and battling with our fans etc

Sorry but no

Are you for real, as said previously, if no rangers fans go into pitch then wouldn't have been as bad as it was. There is no side to take let's be honest.

It was shocking that some fans attacked some rangers players and cannot be condoned but to congratulate Rangers in any way in this is just mental.

Based on you analogy then you side with Rangers at last seasons playoff game? Good on them for not coming on to the fir park pitch at all and battling with our fans etc

Sorry but no

Am I for real? what's wrong with you? A thousand Hibs fans go charging down the pitch to goad Rangers fans - what did you think was going to happen?

The miracle is that thousands of Rangers fans didn't jump the barrier and set about them, and they are due credit for that.

A bit shocking that fans attacked Rangers players? the real shock is that Rangers fans watched it and didn't go to town. Engage your brain before posting this drivel - Hibs fans are to blame for this.

• Like 1

I did a wee blog about it here....

https://t.co/XWBjKzUpv5

My perspective? Don't want to see players or officials being attacked of course, but no moral high ground for Rangers to take given past misdemeanours. And where does this leave the authorities threat of sanctions when they can't control proceedings in their own back yard?

• Like 1

Am I for real? what's wrong with you? A thousand Hibs fans go charging down the pitch to goad Rangers fans - what did you think was going to happen?

The miracle is that thousands of Rangers fans didn't jump the barrier and set about them, and they are due credit for that.

A bit shocking that fans attacked Rangers players? the real shock is that Rangers fans watched it and didn't go to town. Engage your brain before posting this drivel - Hibs fans are to blame for this.

I thought they would leave and not go into the park for a scrap, or at least just give them it back. Sorry for thinking that folk would behave, it's the morons that entered the pitch to fight that are to blame and that's on both sides.

And as I said, no one deserves credit about it at all.

Maybe I'm in a minority and have a brain but if opposing fans ran into the fir park pitch celebrating winning a historic game It wouldn't bother me if they were saying GIRUY

But that's my opinion on it, and I know plenty who don't think it's drivel

So GIRUY

The elephant in the room is with both invasions, Rangers were the opposition.

Many people hate these bigoted bastards and with good reason. Things got out of hand but I understand that while thousands of Hibs fans entered the pitch in a state of unprecedented euphoria, a few took the opportunity to get it up them. Rangers fans failing to accept defeat with dignity is why it really kicked off.

IMO yesterdays scenes have been coming and it was only a matter of time before a pitch invasion turned really nasty. There have been numerous examples up here and down south in recent years where unfortunately the fans have let themselves down and proved that they can't be trusted. It's probably set the Heavy Hands Empty Stands campaign back about 20 years.

I feel sorry for both the Hibs and Rangers fans who didn't let a game of football become an excuse for them to act like arseholes.

IMO yesterdays scenes have been coming and it was only a matter of time before a pitch invasion turned really nasty. There have been numerous examples up here and down south in recent years where unfortunately the fans have let themselves down and proved that they can't be trusted. It's probably set the Heavy Hands Empty Stands campaign back about 20 years.

I feel sorry for both the Hibs and Rangers fans who didn't let a game of football become an excuse for them to act like arseholes.

It set football back to 1980 according to the fuckwits who take a wage to be radio 'experts'