Scottish Premiership Ross County V Motherwell Tue 31 Jan 19:45

Yabba's Turd

We're going to lose our next 4 games. After that we'll be in the trenches. We sit 10th at the moment and I'll be jubilant we finish there at the end of the season. After which I want to see McGoo leave and take duds like Clay Chalmers and a few others with him. As for the Ross County game they're much stronger than us they're at home and they've got Boyce 2-0.

Awwww piss off and gies peace

On a holiday in Lochinver and not long back from the game - on the whole, I thought we played really well, with Moult and Skippy unplayable at times.

Goal apart, Samson had a cracking game, so credit there where it;s due, and also a word for the defending, with guys prepared to get themselves in the way of decent strikes on goal when it was needed.

All in all, for me it was a good team performance.

MON RA DOSSERS

Highlights up - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMfIYdT9TtI&feature=youtu.be

Not too sure what is expected of Samson for the goal. Their boy on the line is exactly where Samson needs to be and has done well to get in his way - or fouled him if you look at it another way. Not quite the clanger I was expecting to see.

Anyway, that's a great 3 points in such a tight league which just sent 4 other teams down the table. Credit to the manager and players is well and truly due.

I would put Samson at fault for the goal but he looks to otherwise have had a decent game.

The defending by County for both goals was horrendous and as seems to be the case in this league the team that made the least mistakes came out on top.

Great 3 points.

An important win but from the TV highlights it was worrying the amount of unhindered crosses County managed to sling into our box. Both our goals were well taken and it shows the importance of Moult and MacDonald to us. I wouldn't blame Samson for the goal as it appears that the County player backed in to him, which is a foul. Softish maybe. Had Samson flattened him he would have conceded a corner and maybe earned a red card. Dougie Arnott was great at that kind of thing.

Over the moon, Amazing result. I wouldn't blame Samson for that goal at all as much as I'm not a fan of him. Our form seems to be pretty good up north, two vital wins against Inverness/Ross County.To me the Hearts game could be really vital in shaping where we go from here. If we win we could realistically be looking at a top six finish. Lose and we could fall behind with our two upcoming fixtures against Aberdeen and Celtic. Fingers crossed this is the start of a change in form

An important win but from the TV highlights it was worrying the amount of unhindered crosses County managed to sling into our box.

Do you watch any other football apart from Motherwell? Crosses are not uncommon in football.

A quick google shows that the average number of crosses in a game across the big European leagues is 40. And that a team will make 70 crosses for every from a cross.

Is the boy on the line not offside?

Don't think the goal is samsons fault either, probably not a foul, but surely offside? As boy on line is stopping Samson getting to the ball.

Samson seems to have turned things round a bit recently, long may it continue.

Lasley is on the line.

Looking at it it looks like Tait in on the number 23 but drifts away from him.

I'm not 100% sure Samson would have got to it if the number 23 wasnt there but I guess he might have pushed it out instead of trying to punch it.

Tough call 23 doesnt make any effort to get the ball but not sure how much Samson is hindered.

Do you watch any other football apart from Motherwell? Crosses are not uncommon in football.

A quick google shows that the average number of crosses in a game across the big European leagues is 40. And that a team will make 70 crosses for every from a cross.

stats for cross balls..FFS you need to get a life or get out more.

On a holiday in Lochinver and not long back from the game - on the whole, I thought we played really well, with Moult and Skippy unplayable at times.

Goal apart, Samson had a cracking game, so credit there where it;s due, and also a word for the defending, with guys prepared to get themselves in the way of decent strikes on goal when it was needed.

All in all, for me it was a good team performance.

MON RA DOSSERS

Aye, "a good team performance" was pretty much how I described it after the game. Certainly not the most attractive or thrilling game of football, but we did what we had to do, looked organised, and got a great result. As well as Moult and Skippy, I thought Cadden had a great game - positive and looking to make something happen every time he got the ball, and he roasted the County left-back a decent number of times. Some fantastic footwork too, looked like he was really enjoying going at the County defence.

For their goal, I don't think Samson can be held too responsible. He could perhaps have been a wee bit stronger but I think it's more just a freak goal and a bout of bad luck rather than any seriously poor play from our keeper. In fact, when you factor in his saves, County will be very disappointed they didn't take at least a point and Samson should get a lot of credit for that.