Scottish Premiership Aberdeen V Motherwell Sat 11 Mar 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Was Heneghan's yellow merited? Sounded like the next great scandal on the MFC commentary.

In saying that, it also sounded like Cadden had been decapitated and I've heard nothing about that since, so I'm not 100% sure it's we were getting an impartial view...

Was Heneghan's yellow merited? Sounded like the next great scandal on the MFC commentary.

In saying that, it also sounded like Cadden had been decapitated and I've heard nothing about that since, so I'm not 100% sure it's we were getting an impartial view...

We should ask Steven Thompson as he seems to give an unbiased view of football games.... I don't think so, he genuinely thinks that Griffiths was not fouled in the box against Rangers today in the dying minutes!!

I thought his yellow was for returning to the pitch without permission after treatment:/

Only seen the Sportscene highlights but looked like a lot of the efforts Aberdeen had were from a bit of distance and they didn't get in behind often at all. But I did notice that there was a corner towards the end of the highlights where we cleared it easily but eight of our team remained in the penalty box, if you remain as deep as that you ask for a bit of bother. St Johnstone are not invincible so I hope we go into this with a PMA because if we could sneak three points from it it could be a big bonus. Inverness play Ross County next week so if we lose we could end up being sucked in by Inverness into a three way fight for tenth or if Ross County win next week and we do the same, Hamilton and Inverness will look very exposed. Getting interesting. I suspect the last three games to the split will be the ones that make or break us.