Scottish Premiership Inverness Caledonian Thistle V Motherwell Sat 20 May 15:00

Yabba's Turd

Thank God this season will be done in 15 minutes. Even with nothing to play for anybody with respect for the paying supporters should at least put a bit of effort out. The great Motherwell teams never just showed up to, they left their blood on the park. And what was that comment by the manager about doing their best today to help Accies? I think we've lost the plot, and the plot is simply to win games. Who's driving the vision in the organization. In fan ownership, who's actually running the show, and who is making the football decisions? I can hardly wait for next season :fie::fie::fie:

Despite losing 3 goals in 3 mins hope everyone says how magnificent Ben Hennegan is to keep his 500 grand transfer to Sevco alive. If he needs a driver by the way i'll gladly run him .

I'm not his biggest fan but he's decent. unfortunately (or fortunately) not there today so not going to start blaming players. Was he at fault for any of the goals like?

Given the circumstances, Inverness were always going to win today the only question was by how much. If we'd gone north needing to win to stay up I'm confident we'd have done so. While it would have been great to end with 3 points the end result today was a win for us too. We stayed above Dundee; earned ourselves more cash; gave some youngsters more game time; and no doubt tested a few players into the bargain. The line up told its own story - only one striker. we fulfilled the fixture as we were required to do end of.

Now firstly, for the clear out and then secondly for the rebuilding.

• Like 2

69 goals conceded in 38 games is a horrific stat. Have we ever conceded more goals in a season? Or more goals conceded on average per game?

I suspect many times and these are but 2 examples. 1978-79: 86 goals conceded in 36 games. 1982-83: 73 goals from 36 games.

Read a quote from Robinson who seemed quite scathing that we had 4 over 30 players on decent contracts and seemed to suggest that type of thing wont be happening under his time here which i welcome. He then said i need to see where older players in terms of coaching badges and see if they can offer anything off the pitch.

Read a quote from Robinson who seemed quite scathing that we had 4 over 30 players on decent contracts and seemed to suggest that type of thing wont be happening under his time here which i welcome. He then said i need to see where older players in terms of coaching badges and see if they can offer anything off the pitch.

Only 4?? By my reckoning, you could guess that McManus, McDonald, Pearson, Samson, Lasley and Hammell would all be at the higher end of our wage scale. Unless Hammell and Lasley took a fair sized pay cut the last time they were offered "reduced terms". Who of those gave value for money? Certainly not Samson or Pearson. McDonald probably did. The other three you can debate...