League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

Great first half for us! Winning every second ball and out battling Aberdeen all over the pitch, we're not losing one individual battle.

BT commentators saying 'the ball just isn't dropping for aberdeen', but you make your own luck and for me it's our energy and endeavour that's making sure the ball doesn't bounce for them.

No way this is over though. Aberdeen cannot be as bad in the second half and Rooney will score his usual penalty against us I'm sure. We look dangerous going forward though and set pieces are causing Aberdeen issues.

Great first half for us! Winning every second ball and out battling Aberdeen all over the pitch, we're not losing one individual battle.

BT commentators saying 'the ball just isn't dropping for aberdeen', but you make your own luck and for me it's our energy and endeavour that's making sure the ball doesn't bounce for them.

No way this is over though. Aberdeen cannot be as bad in the second half and Rooney will score his usual penalty against us I'm sure. We look dangerous going forward though and set pieces are causing Aberdeen issues.

Agree completely.

I'd like to see us get the ball down and just play some sideways passes, take the sting out of the game.

After years of rather mundane and/or inept cup performances that was thoroughly refreshing. The football is far from pretty but it symbolises everything Robinson is about. For two young boys, Cadden and Campbell are fucking magic.

Disappointed I had to settle for watching it on the telly as night's like these don't come along too often. Fingers crossed we draw the h**s.

• Like 1