League Cup 2017'18 Next: Celtic F (Hampden) 26/11/17 15:00

gdalli10

From the Well Society Facebook Page...

SEMI FINAL TICKETS 1f39f.png1f3c6.png

All Well Society members can purchase semi final tickets as of Sunday!

Tickets will be available from the ticket office and the centenary suite 9 am-2pm Sunday.

Tickets go on general sale as of Monday!

SEMI FINAL TICKETS 1f39f.png1f3c6.png

All Well Society members can purchase semi final tickets as of Sunday!

Tickets will be available from the ticket office and the centenary suite 9 am-2pm Sunday.

Tickets go on general sale as of Monday!

Everyone who had a season ticket when we were in the First Division should get priority. Those are the real fans. The johnny-come-latelys that jumped on the bandwagon when we started playing in Europe are just glory hunters at best. I didn't see them at Boghead on a wet Wednesday night. Overseas fans should also get priority as the further you travel the better a fan you are.

I'm joking. If we make it to the final, everyone who wants a ticket will have no bother getting one. Same as it has always been. No seethe required.

• Like 5

Why would anybody want less fans at a game?

The '91 Cup Final was full of people who were just there for the occasion. I was standing beside mates who are Accies fans and one mate who is a Celtic fan. I can't imagine enjoying it any more if they hadn't been there.

We should be encouraging as many non-Well fans as possible to every game - we might end up converting one or two.

• Like 3

Why would anybody want less fans at a game?

The '91 Cup Final was full of people who were just there for the occasion. I was standing beside mates who are Accies fans and one mate who is a Celtic fan. I can't imagine enjoying it any more if they hadn't been there.

We should be encouraging as many non-Well fans as possible to every game - we might end up converting one or two.

get new mates.
  • Like 1

Having numbers who don't want to have an active roll in creating an atmosphere spread throughout those who wish to would definitely have a negative affect, in the same way as people who want to sit and those who want to stand. Which ultimately is the same thing. Maybe the club should have set aside a section for those who want to sit on there hands.