The Deal With Europe This Season?

brazilmfc

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Without wishing to be controversial (as if?), if people have got such a hard on for us qualifying for Europe through the fair play place surely they should be lobbying for McGhee to drop Maros "Mr Yellow" Klimpl?? Just a thought...
We have more of a chance qualifying through league position than Fair Play. So let's just keep him in the team and finish 4th.

To be fair it seems fairly obvious that Gazzy's simply doing some astute forward planning in terms of the dates.

Leave can be cancelled if its ultimately not required. Better that surely than a kick in the stones when your boss laughs in your face and tells you, you should have put your leave in long since.

Nae idea about the dates myself mind. Mabye the UEFA website will have something?

I knew some bugger would answer it and it would show up on this thread. Now we're doomed, it happens all the time, people on here a couple of weeks ago talking about fancying their chances against Celtic in the cup and we go out to St Mirren.

We aren't even in the top 6 yet and people are planning for next years UEFA Cup.

It's bloody ridiculous.

You worry too much, chill

I wouldn't say I worry too much, I'd say I'm over-prepared is all!

I knew some bugger would answer it and it would show up on this thread. Now we're doomed, it happens all the time, people on here a couple of weeks ago talking about fancying their chances against Celtic in the cup and we go out to St Mirren.

We aren't even in the top 6 yet and people are planning for next years UEFA Cup.

It's bloody ridiculous.

Almost as ridiculous as saying I won't buy next year's 'Well top without even looking at it...

Any updates as to where Scotland stands in the Fair Play rankings, and where Motherwell stand in the SPL Fair Play rankings?

Don't have any rankings but I did hear Chic Young wittering on at some point last week saying how they could get relegated but could qualify for Europe as they were sitting top of the Fair Play League.....then quickly remembered they were in the Scottish Cup too and hastily added that in as afterthought.