Ross County v Motherwell now Tuesday 04/10/2022

SteelmaninOZ

The one time we turn into fuckin Barcelona and my stream won’t work.

This was a very tough fixture and if we had been beaten the new manager bounce would have been truly over. Sounds like we’ve put in a great performance and finally started scoring.

Said it before and I’ll say it again, top six is easily ours this year. 

A win tonight was always going to be huge. To win 5-0 is the stuff of dreams! Someone said on here recently that some team was going to take an absolute drubbing off us and whoever that was had been proved right tonight.

We’re going to be just fine this season.

7 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

A win tonight was always going to be huge. To win 5-0 is the stuff of dreams! Someone said on here recently that some team was going to take an absolute drubbing off us and whoever that was had been proved right tonight.

We’re going to be just fine this season.

“”We well might yes, as the squad we have isn't great by any stretch. As I've said before there has been an upturn in the mood around the club since Hammell took over and if we can avoid 11th or 12th this season then we can build on that going forward. Our ineffectiveness up front is our biggest issue in my opinion “

Oh what a difference a few days make. LOL.   Mind you anyone can change their mind if they want .

• Like 1

1 minute ago, stv said:

“”We well might yes, as the squad we have isn't great by any stretch. As I've said before there has been an upturn in the mood around the club since Hammell took over and if we can avoid 11th or 12th this season then we can build on that going forward. Our ineffectiveness up front is our biggest issue in my opinion “

Oh what a difference a few days make. LOL.   Mind you anyone can change their mind if they want .

That’s fair enough. 

Goals change games and results change seasons, if you excuse the clichés. Our biggest weakness has clearly been up front and our inability to score goals outwith penalties or own goals, is something which was very much still a valid concern at HT tonight. However our second half display and the goals we scored are definitely signs of encouragement in that regard.

• Like 2