Hibernian v Motherwell 08/10/2022

SteelmaninOZ

Thinking of heading through for this one. Enjoy an away day in Edinburgh even though it is against the poor relations and Easter Road lacks the charm and aura of Gorgie.

This will be a tough one but hopefully last night gives us the confidence to believe we can get a result but I think we’ll need to score first if we are to get something here. 

I reckon we’ll see the same starting eleven barring injuries.

Fancy a draw, 2-2.

Shame the trains are on strike as I like a wee away day in Edinburgh. However, after last night and given how shit the weather looks all weekend, I may still drive through for this one. Not something I would have said under Alexander.

The confidence should be high in the squad now after seeing some tangible results for all the hard work they have put in and we have yet to see McKinstry and Moult up to speed.  But when they and Tierney are your options from the bench, there is a lot to be happy about.

Hopefully we have a full squad to choose from and we can go give another good account of ourselves.

Keep wee Boyle quiet and we have a chance.

15 hours ago, GazzyB said:

Think it’ll be a really good game, the big pitch will suit our new tiki taka style. Gonna go 3-4 to us, a late Moult winner and Goss to be utterly unplayable.

What is this tika taka you speak off.  Is it like hoofball, hammyball , Alexander drudgeball or some European muck.

3 hours ago, steelman1991 said:

Anyone know if tickets are available to purchase at Easter Road. Will be a late decision on whether I travel or not.

I've just arranged to pick up my ticket at Easter Road. Ticket office at Fir Park offered me that option as I can't get to Motherwell, before 16h00 today.

• Like 1

On 10/5/2022 at 5:03 PM, joewarkfanclub said:

Shame the trains are on strike as I like a wee away day in Edinburgh. However, after last night and given how shit the weather looks all weekend, I may still drive through for this one. Not something I would have said under Alexander.

The confidence should be high in the squad now after seeing some tangible results for all the hard work they have put in and we have yet to see McKinstry and Moult up to speed.  But when they and Tierney are your options from the bench, there is a lot to be happy about.

Hopefully we have a full squad to choose from and we can go give another good account of ourselves.

Keep wee Boyle quiet and we have a chance.

For anyone else considering driving though, can anyone recommend good spots to leave the car. Don't mind paying it it's local to Easter road with good access.

2 hours ago, Last post by: said:

For anyone else considering driving though, can anyone recommend good spots to leave the car. Don't mind paying it it's local to Easter road with good access.

I am doing the park and ride at Ingliston then the tram, but the other option is the Meadowbank shopping centre where you get 4 hours free.

24 minutes ago, ropy said:

I am doing the park and ride at Ingliston then the tram, but the other option is the Meadowbank shopping centre where you get 4 hours free.

I think that’s the best option for anyone driving through tomorrow. Either Ingliston or the Gyle Centre for parking for the tram then stay on it as far as you can go, which I’m sure is still St.Andrew’s Sq which leaves about a 20 minute walk to the ground from there.

15 minutes ago, MJC_mkII said:

I think that’s the best option for anyone driving through tomorrow. Either Ingliston or the Gyle Centre for parking for the tram then stay on it as far as you can go, which I’m sure is still St.Andrew’s Sq which leaves about a 20 minute walk to the ground from there.

York place is the last stop, saves 100 yards.

4 hours ago, Last post by: said:

Apparently there are lots of roadworks through town so I plan to drive all the way around the city bypass and come in the back way and park at Meadowbank Shopping Centre......