Dundee United v Motherwell 29/10/2022

SteelmaninOZ

Managers half time talks must be shite. We were worse after half time . Looks like we are deviod of ideas on the park. Poor showing . We have played a lot better and lost so three points will do. Watt getting a weak red card makes it even better. Piss off Tony.

9 minutes ago, weeyin said:

Definitely "we don't want to lose this" fear for most of the game, but happy to get it over the line.

Also, ooooft

_127421736_20596164.jpg

I have seen a clip and Goss leg definitely moves as if there was contact. 

I don’t mind Michael Stewart but he was ragin and making it out as if there was 100% no contact. Sportscene will b interesting. 

3 points are 3 points and it is 3 times as many as we got when we battered United and Hearts at home. So will take it.

32 minutes ago, pretzel said:

Delighted with the win. It's typical how we blew them away at Fir Park and somehow came away with just the solitary point but today certainly wasn't anywhere near our best and we take home the three points. For all the possession United enjoyed I think they really only tested Kelly once. Great result all things considered.

Definitely, it feels like ‘justice done’ in a way for the Fir Park game in September where we played significantly better than we did today but just couldn’t get the goal or the luck we deserved. That was a 0-0 type of game today yet we’ve nicked it and it feels extremely satisfying. 

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, Welldaft Mk1 said:

I have seen a clip and Goss leg definitely moves as if there was contact. 

I don’t mind Michael Stewart but he was ragin and making it out as if there was 100% no contact. Sportscene will b interesting. 

3 points are 3 points and it is 3 times as many as we got when we battered United and Hearts at home. So will take it.

Going by the rules of the game regarding intent I can completely see why Watt was red carded and that still only supports it for me. Look at his boot and his studs, that is dangerous play no matter how you dress it up and Goss does well to anticipate it otherwise that is a potentially serious injury for him.

5 minutes ago, Great Balls of Shire said:

We didn't get the break with var last week but did this week, just shows they're still managing to get it wrong with var

Obviously that static picture is not representative of the full tackle but the top of the studs fired into the opponents shin at that height would fall under the endangering someone category  so it's a red every day of the week. Even Tony walked off without complaint. 

Anyway enough of that ned, delighted we got over the line. Hopefully we can write some wrongs next week when we visit Tynecastle.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, pretzel said:

Obviously that static picture is not representative of the full tackle but the top of the studs fired into the opponents shin at that height would fall under the endangering someone category  so it's a red every day of the week. Even Tony walked off without complaint. 

Anyway enough of that ned, delighted we got over the line. Hopefully we can write some wrongs next week when we visit Tynecastle.

I watched it a few times,didn't see much, but Could be wrong , anyway we take it cos we were denied a pen last week... Aberdeen shown up today as bang average, which they looked last week 

Just now, fizoxy said:
44 minutes ago, weeyin said:
Definitely "we don't want to lose this" fear for most of the game, but happy to get it over the line.
Also, ooooft
_127421736_20596164.jpg&key=52d6ac154cccbe4e274db10242ea9407925a73eab632a847a5f974c6ccbec978

Was this the red? I'm sure it was against spittal, where he stamped him on the way down from a jump.

Ref was definitely on Goss although commentator kept saying Spittal.