Motherwell V St Johnstone 01/02/2023

Kmcalpin

Im in disbelief at how far we have fallen and I can't see how Hammell gets us out of this.

He doesn't have a clue but strangely I don't blame him, he couldn't turn down the job but even he must see its beyond him at this point.

We should have appointed him as assistant or gave him someone with experience as his assistant.

The simple fact remains............we have f****d it

• Like 2

11 minutes ago, ZT_1886 said:

This squad is destined to go down with or without Hammell in charge. 

Could we at least try without Hammell in charge rather than just accepting it ? Maybe we turn it around second half but we’ve surely got this transfer window badly wrong leaving us in terrible position in both central defence and midfield, you really could not have tried harder to make the mistakes.

• Like 1

I’ve been a great fan of stevie hammell over the years but we just don’t seem to have any sort of plan, so either he just can’t communicate his plan or the players are just ignoring him, it can’t go on, the definition of madness is doing the same things over and over but expecting a different result.

• Like 2