Aberdeen v Motherwell 04/02/2023

SteelmaninOZ

24 minutes ago, spudmfc said:

I've just seen it,I'm guessing no one got close to picking that,3 right backs?I would think max,j would push on one place and give us what looks like a 4-4-2,I remember the time when we could all predict the starting line up,this today has got my head hurting

352 with McGinn and O'Donnell in the back three is my guess... Hence the lack of wingers...

10 minutes ago, Well-Made said:

No faith in that lineup, I am hoping it's injuries that have dictated the defence line up and not the tombola machine.

Would still have had McKinstry and Crankshaw starting though

I reckon it's 352 hence no wingers. There's no way he watched that game on Wednesday and thought Crankshaw was one of the problems.. 

3 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

352 with McGinn and O'Donnell in the back three is my guess... Hence the lack of wingers...

Maybe,it's just having furlong in there,no sure if he's a wing back or full back,either or it seems better than the lightweight 3 in the middle we've been playing

8 minutes ago, MelvinBragg said:

I reckon it's 352 hence no wingers. There's no way he watched that game on Wednesday and thought Crankshaw was one of the problems.. 

He's shown enough for me,I'd have him inside as one of the main strikers if it is a 2,it is his position after all 

Crankshaw one of the only ones actually trying on Wednesday. McKinstry attacking type player we need on the park. Hammell has to change things but how can we push forward with these two left out. Has he forgotten we need to score to win and be in oppositions half to do that.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, stv said:

Crankshaw one of the only ones actually trying on Wednesday. McKinstry attacking type player we need on the park. Hammell has to change things but how can we push forward with these two left out. Has he forgotten we need to score to win and be in oppositions half to do that.

We're desperate for a win, he'll be desperate not to lose.

15 minutes ago, bobbybingo said:

Sean Dyche showing the difference a decent manager can make.

Interesting to see him bawling from the touch line. SH very much like Lampard in that they are very passive on sideline. I think manager should be there constantly reminding them what the hell they are supposed to be doing. Some teams/ players need that more than others. I think we need that kind of encouragement from the manager on the side line 

• Like 1