Furlong

Slattery

Butcher

Goss

Crankshaw

KVV

McKinstry

3-0 to us, fuck it.

Happy with that line up apart from Slattery and Goss who I would have nowhere near starting xi but admittedly short of options. Maybe a change of manager will see a change of attitude but they should be performing regardless who manager is

1 hour ago, pretzel said:

I enjoyed listening to Kettlewell's interview, sometimes it's nice to be told how it is. I found it interesting as he was hinting about wee cliques developing and he spoke about players making mistakes, it was the fact he was saying he can accept honest mistakes it makes you wonder what he was getting at

He seemed really confident talking to media and in his own abilities.  The reference to players going away in their 2s and 3s was quite telling .

The chat on here was to blame hammell for the cliques because of his attitude from those seemingly ITK. Kettlewell just in and has called it out and I suppose its all down to who you believe was in wrong. 

I wasnt wanting him as FT manager although his presser has impressed me and i feel he will get a reaction from the players just due to his manner. Whether a reaction is enough for a victory I'm not sure.

Here's hoping and time will tell

1 hour ago, GazzyB said:

Kelly

Johnson

Casey

Lamie (if fit)

Furlong

Slattery

Butcher

Goss

Crankshaw

KVV

McKinstry

3-0 to us, fuck it.

Slattery & Goss ffs there lies the problem at the club players who think they really players . Said at the start of the season they two and Spittal would get us relegated 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GazzyB said:

Kelly

Johnson

Casey

Lamie (if fit)

Furlong

Slattery

Butcher

Goss

Cranks-haw

KVV

McKinstry

3-0 to us, fuck it.

FFS GazzyB!  Naw, naw and naw. Slattery and Goss should not be allowed near the first team ever again.

Would suggest the following in simple for the players to understand 4-4-2 formation:

Oxborough

Johnston; Casey, Blaney, Furlong

McKinstry, Butcher, Tierney, Crankshaw

Van Veen, Obika

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, gaz7 said:

He seemed really confident talking to media and in his own abilities.  The reference to players going away in their 2s and 3s was quite telling .

The chat on here was to blame hammell for the cliques because of his attitude from those seemingly ITK. Kettlewell just in and has called it out and I suppose its all down to who you believe was in wrong. 

I wasnt wanting him as FT manager although his presser has impressed me and i feel he will get a reaction from the players just due to his manner. Whether a reaction is enough for a victory I'm not sure.

Here's hoping and time will tell

That’s the best pre match interview I’ve heard for a long long time from any manager .

full of energy , honesty .  Fair play to kettlewell - he speaks brilliantly . 

Be interesting to see how players respond - don’t think he’ll be shy about booting people up the arse when required 

I’d go for 

Oxborough

Johnston, Lamie/Blaney, Casey, Furlong

Mckinstrey, Butcher, Miller, Crankshaw

Aitchinson

KVV

bit of fight in middle of the park, either Lamie or Blaney whoever is fit, go at them from the start. They are just as pish as us.

43 minutes ago, Yorkyred said:

I just want all the words, managers seem to like calling it “ Noise” these days backed up with a performance and result. I’ve no doubt Robinson is going to make it as hard as possible.

Robbo was brilliant for us. Things just ran their course and he was completely done by the end. I fully expect similar to happen during his time with St Mirren. I hope he continues to have a good career. 

• Confused 1

I have never been one for booing former players unless they left under a cloud but jeez for those that do it could be one continous Boooooooooooo tomorrow night.  Take yer pick.

Me personally, the only ones I had issues with were Gallagher and Watt but I will be focussing on cheering on our lads.....COMMMMEEEE ONNNNNN YEEEEE WELLLLLLLLLL

15 minutes ago, grizzlyg said:

I have never been one for booing former players unless they left under a cloud but jeez for those that do it could be one continous Boooooooooooo tomorrow night.  Take yer pick.

Me personally, the only ones I had issues with were Gallagher and Watt but I will be focussing on cheering on our lads.....COMMMMEEEE ONNNNNN YEEEEE WELLLLLLLLLL

Quite cute that you think the boos will be directed at our former players 😉

• Haha 1

Kelly

Johnston & Furlong at FB, Casey with one of Lamie, Blaney or McGinn at CH depending on who is fit.

Butcher & Cornelius in the middle of midfield with Crankshaw & McKinstry wide midfield. 

KVV playing off Obika

Dont want to see any off the following starting O’Donnell, Goss, Slattery, Danzaki or Tierney

And I still think calls to drop Kelly are crazy, despite his mistake/s on Sat. 

46 minutes ago, couttsy said:

Kelly

Johnston & Furlong at FB, Casey with one of Lamie, Blaney or McGinn at CH depending on who is fit.

Butcher & Cornelius in the middle of midfield with Crankshaw & McKinstry wide midfield. 

KVV playing off Obika

Dont want to see any off the following starting O’Donnell, Goss, Slattery, Danzaki or Tierney

And I still think calls to drop Kelly are crazy, despite his mistake/s on Sat. 

That's not bad for this forum, Danzaki has just about played 2 games and that's him being written off as shite, normally it's about 45 mins or so 🤦‍♂️

31 minutes ago, couttsy said:

Maybe just needs some time to settle given he flew half way across the world a few weeks ago, to be dumped into an under performing team.

Correct, I honestly think he's too quick thinking and too quick in general for the rest of the midfield - but we should be using that as an advantage to start playing with a bit of spark and flair again, badly needed! For me he's one who needs to start under SK tonight!

37 minutes ago, couttsy said:

Who said he was shite?

Dont want to see any off the following starting O’Donnell, Goss, Slattery, Danzaki or Tierney.........

thats what you said, implying you think They are not worth starting ie shite... or did you mean something else?

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Coatsy said:

So are your going with the much contested 433 again. Funny how much anger there was on here with this formation 

Personally I didn't mind that formation earlier in the season, I think it was the lack of options or the fact we had to play Shields regularly was the main frustration but now we have a few options to select from. I always thought we were a few quality editions away from having a decent enough squad. I think getting Butcher in midfield will make a massive difference but who knows the duration of the injured guys at the back. 

6 minutes ago, Spiderpig said:

Dont want to see any off the following starting O’Donnell, Goss, Slattery, Danzaki or Tierney.........

thats what you said, implying you think They are not worth starting ie shite... or did you mean something else?

Obviously way too early to tag Danzaki with the shite stick... As for O'Donnell, Goss and (especially) Slattery they have been atrocious for months. The latter's performance against St Johnstone was amongst the worst 45 minutes I've ever witnessed in a Well strip, and the former is a happy-sub, a wage thief and a coward.

Goss isn't worth the effort of typing.