2023/24 ins & outs discussion

David

In regards to both Moult and KVV, we should celebrate the fact that for both of them, the most productive spells in their career were with us. 

I don't doubt that KVV will be a good addition for Kilmarnock but I will be very surprised if he hits the heights of 12 months ago. Tony Watt possibly falls into that category also. 

We look forward now to unearthing the next hidden gem. 

• Like 1

47 minutes ago, wellgirl said:

I don't agree. We made an offer and other clubs offered more and he's made his choice and that's it. 

I don't think it's been his choice though,is it not a loan deal,therefore it's down to groningen to accept the best for them

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steelboy said:

We don't need to be patient there's only an hour left.

It's now or never.

I'll be extremely disappointed if we don't sign another striker tonight or in the next day or two  but am keeping my powder dry for now. 

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, steelboy said:

If we lose three strikers including our best player and our big summer signing and only replace them with Jack Vale then we are definitely in farce territory.

Shaw didn't score once and its hardly our fault that Mika was recalled 

18 minutes ago, ppower said:

If you need me to answer that you are thicker than I think you are. European Football, cup winners, top 6 finishes. 

All those achievements were prededed and followed by seasons with poor league finishes and cup results. We haven't managed to maintain a credible challenge over an extended period for nearly a century.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, wellgirl said:

Shaw didn't score once and its hardly our fault that Mika was recalled 

It might not be our fault he was recalled but it will be our fault if he isn't replaced.

And by ours i mean Kettlewell.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, steelboy said:

It might not be our fault he was recalled but it will be our fault if he isn't replaced.

And by ours i mean Kettlewell.

Sure there all queing up just to sign for us,  mmmmm i doubt it

4 minutes ago, wellgirl said:

Who should we replace him with? 

One season ticket holder gets to pick the team every week. I'll run the transfers. I identified Vale and Devine on the thread weeks ago so I'm actually better than Kettlewell anyway.

av just seen a mini bus full of big athletic guys pull up outside the main stand at FP and there all wearing no9 shirts

so just a wee kick about the centre circle there fit    so we sign them  no worrys 50 mins to go BOOM DONE

1 minute ago, steelboy said:

One season ticket holder gets to pick the team every week. I'll run the transfers. I identified Vale and Devine on the thread weeks ago so I'm actually better than Kettlewell anyway.

Go all the way be the manager and we will let know how bad you are 🙄

2 minutes ago, Big Wispy Flossy said:

If we hadn’t spunked the budget on a team full of defenders we could have focused on a half decent forward, similar to biereth

Don't think we'll be paying huge sums on loan deals tbh 

1 minute ago, smiddy said:

av just seen a mini bus full of big athletic guys pull up outside the main stand at FP and there all wearing no9 shirts

so just a wee kick about the centre circle there fit    so we sign them  no worrys 50 mins to go BOOM DONE

Athletic is already out of our budget 

• David locked this topic