Cup game Motherwell v Queens Park 22/07/2023

SteelmaninOZ

1 hour ago, smiddy said:

hi ya yodo son / hen how you been getting on in the close season with nothing to moan about ? bet your glad fitbaw is back so you can sook the life out of anything good weve got at FP although thats not a lot, bet you just love the new striker ? wilkinson and of course mr slattery is looking and playing well oh and dont forget your fav       mr B spittal 🤣🤣      av been missing your patter ( shite )

Hi ya Smiddy aye I think you’ve name awe the usual suspects as for Wilkinson has he started yet cause I’ve no seen him Don’t worry mate I’ll be here all season look forward tae yer patter. 

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

7 hours ago, thewelllfan said:

Ye I personally think Mcginley is sub-par but boing our own players never sits well wiith me especially a guy who's been out best part of 2 years

I've no idea why he has been out for so long but in the eyes of many the longer he's been out the worse he was. I didn't hear any booing personally from round about us but I made a point of cheering him onto the pitch. In my humble opinion not nearly as bad as many make out. It might help if he was played in his best position in the middle.  He's due another chance.

22 hours ago, steelman1991 said:

Only because that's his squad number :huh:

Aye because he's a defender No 6 usually a defensive player. Means nothing nowadays i know, ie Grimmy was brought in as a midfielder and played as a defender for us. Looks like D United playing as a midfielder. Players playing out of position which we did and their form suffered.

I like these summary videos, they're well put together. Some standard highlights would be nice to go along with it though.

I'd have had Davor running about getting everyone's name wrong, and them getting his spot on. I was definitely a syllable short in my attempt, so the video worked in that regard.