Motherwell v Ross County 28/10/2023

SteelmaninOZ

5 minutes ago, wellsince75 said:

Agree - complete waste of space .

spencer is by a distance our most attack minded player on the pitch 

I’d love to be proved wrong but I just don’t see it. They don’t hold the ball up well, they seem to lack any awareness or vision. They seem to actively find the least dangerous position to be in box and at no point when they get the ball do I feel that anything is going to happen. 

Just now, mio said:

I’d love to be proved wrong but I just don’t see it. They don’t hold the ball up well, they seem to lack any awareness or vision. They seem to actively find the least dangerous position to be in box and at no point when they get the ball do I feel that anything is going to happen. 

Agree Mio .

Bair has no positional sense and for a big lad gets pushed off the ball easily 

shaw looks like a player of zero confidence and zero strength . 

all hope is mika gets fit 

• Like 1

Same old script. We can’t score goals and we can’t keep goals out and that is a recipe for disaster.

We should have signed Steven Fletcher in the summer. For the wages we have wasted on Obika, Shaw, Bair and Wilkinson we could surely have been able to put together a deal that would have given him the ‘buzz’ he was after. He would have scored more goals than the four of them put together, I have no doubt of that.