• Blair Spittal
    • Andy Halliday
    • Theo Bair
    • Harry Paton
    • Georgie Gent
    • Lennon Miller
    • Sam Nicholson

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 02/10/2024 at 03:00 PM

3 points off play-off spot, 4 points of 6th.

Onwards and upwards or relegation battle? You can post those thoughts in a different thread where they care, but after you've made your choice...

bair for being a big handful or mcginn for being mcginn......................................the bair gets it for that goal, cause the closer he got to the goals the more convinced

i was the ball was going into the killie fans

• Haha 1

Great team effort and very difficult to choose. I'm going to give it to Butcher. I was critical of him after his first half against Alloa but much improved since. Solid and kept it simple today. Very assured performance.

I've given my vote to Bair. He scored a good goal and led the line very well. I must also point out an excellent performance by McGinn. He won practically everything in the air today, never giving the Killie boys a sniff. 

Team generally all played well. A couple of players not yet mentioned

SOD -  Some very decent passes from SOD yesterday who deserves credit. 

Spittal - the current formation works for him and he's able to put some quality passes together. Played Bair in nicely for the goal. 

Has to be Bair, looks like a different player from the start of the season. Really well taken goal, ran Killie defence ragged and held the ball up well. As others have said, special mention for McGinn who never put a foot wrong, won ever header, and that tackle 👊🏼

Tough one between Bair, Patton and McGinn, controversially I’m going for Patton, great ball carrying work, always looking for the ball and unfortunate not to score.   McGinn’s tackle on Kennedy was immense, even better was his high five with Butcher after jogging back.   And Theo Bair, has there ever been such a redemption arc at Fir Park in years?   He didn’t look like he’d seen a ball before initially, to go from that to where he is now is incredible and great to see.