Motherwell v Hibernian 13/04/2024

SteelmaninOZ

Super strike from Blaney at the death but ultimately it means nothing. Another mediocre result in a mediocre season and keeping with the tradition of the campaign we score a last minute equaliser to steal a draw, which still isnt good enough.

1 minute ago, MJC said:

Super strike from Blaney at the death but ultimately it means nothing. Another mediocre result in a mediocre season and keeping with the tradition of the campaign we score a last minute equaliser to steal a draw, which still isnt good enough.

Don't think the conditions helped to be fair. 

4 minutes ago, texanwellfan said:

Shaw almost knocked one in at the death 

The most predictable outcome ever. Still, it would have mattered not one jot with Dundee getting a point.

I'm happy just to f**k Hibs over at the death!

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, MJC said:

A win wouldn't have been good enough for top 6. At least we're not Hibs.

• Like 1

Dundee drawing made it all redundant anyway. 
hibs and Aberdeen not making the top 6 is a disgrace with what they have forked out.

at least we have avoided relegation. I’m confident of that much.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, mio said:

Dundee drawing made it all redundant anyway. 
hibs and Aberdeen not making the top 6 is a disgrace with what they have forked out.

at least we have avoided relegation. I’m confident of that much.

Well, already clear of automatic relegation and hopefully clear of playoff spot after first post split game.  

4 minutes ago, steelboy said:

O'Donnell and Shaw. The story of our season.  

Aye, O'Donnell has a stinker today, as he has most of the season. Occasionally has a good game but they are getting more more rare.

Shaw pulling level with the great Casagolda as biggest fraud to pull a wage from us.

4 minutes ago, Yoshi-1991 said:

Aye, O'Donnell has a stinker today, as he has most of the season. Occasionally has a good game but they are getting more more rare.

Shaw pulling level with the great Casagolda as biggest fraud to pull a wage from us.

People have been talking up O'Donnell. Against Livi he kicked it to no one and they broke and scored. At Ibrox he dived in and gave away a penalty. Versus St Mirren he was supposed to be marking Fraser who scored then today he kicks it to into the middle of the park to no one then 30 seconds later gives away a crazy penalty. 

He's probably a top earner as well. Get shot.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, steelboy said:

People have been talking up O'Donnell. Against Livi he kicked it to no one and they broke and scored. At Ibrox he dived in and gave away a penalty. Versus St Mirren he was supposed to be marking Fraser who scored then today he kicks it to into the middle of the park to no one then 30 seconds later gives away a crazy penalty. 

He's probably a top earner as well. Get shot.

People have the right to call it as they see it. You think he's shite. I don't. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TheoBair14 said:

Disappointing missing out on top 6 

But Atleast there 3 good away day to Aberdeen, Ross County and Hibs 

A win wouldn't have got us top six I think after the other results today 

The last three matches at Fir Park have been atrocious and that was the worst one by far.

We probably deserved a draw but not by any great play, more each team was as bad as each other.  The weather conditions didn't help but still.....

Only good thing about it was dead silence from the Hibs end when we scored!  When your team is pish, schadenfreude goes a long way!

The second half was slightly better than the first, else it might creep into my Top 5 worst games ever.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Ya Bezzer! said:

The last three matches at Fir Park have been atrocious and that was the worst one by far.

4 wins from 17 in the league. We have two chances to improve that but I think it ties with the Admin season as a low at the moment