Vote for the Goal of the season

SteelmaninOZ

Bair against Livi, because not only was that a great goal but it really boosted his confidence for the remainder of the season.

I also really enjoyed Slattery's against Hearts because it was a nice move and it was against Hearts.

Are cup goals not included?

Not that he needs any more entries, but Spittal's free kick v Alloa has to be a contender.

Of those in the compilation, Slattery's is the best team goal.

Individually its between Spittals screamer v Ross County and The Bairs dink.

16 hours ago, joewarkfanclub said:

Are cup goals not included?

Not that he needs any more entries, but Spittal's free kick v Alloa has to be a contender.

Of those in the compilation, Slattery's is the best team goal.

Individually its between Spittals screamer v Ross County and The Bairs dink.

Spittal's free kick definitely wins most embarrassing grizzlyg moment as I was berating him before it as his corners that day were brutal.  Cue a quality free kick and everyone around me in knots...followed by me saying "Sorry Blair" 🤣🤣

Just now, grizzlyg said:

Spittal's free kick definitely wins most embarrassing grizzlyg moment as I was berating him before it as his corners that day were brutal.  Cue a quality free kick and everyone around me in knots...followed by me saying "Sorry Blair" 🤣🤣

You werent the only one!

I was shouting at him to leave the kick alone for the very same reason.

He shut me up good and proper!

Absolute worldy!

• Thanks 1

There are some fantastic goals to choose from, but it's got to be Bair's dink against Livi for me. Honourable mention for Spittal's thunder bastard strike, however. 

The other takeaway from that video is how important Spittal has been for us. Putting Bair's revival and goals aside, Spittal has been our most important player by far this season, and it's not the first time I've posted that on this forum. We're going to miss him a lot. 

• Like 2

Bair's volley v Ross County from O'Donnell's long diagonal would have got my vote, unfortunately Bair had run offside (again).

Failing that, Spittal's v Celtic, Miller's turn that left McGregor fishing in his pocket for cash to pay back in still makes me laugh.