In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wonder how Gannon viewed that then.

Given that he's said on a couple of occasions he was looking for the more experienced players to fight then their way back into the team, I would imagine that he'd have been pleased that they were willing to stick around and fight for a place.

Unless ofcourse he had already written them off, was privately looking to get them off the wage bill to bring in more of his own targets.

Interesting one.

Yep - the old 'economical with the truth' addage is springing to mind.

I don't doubt for a second that during any discussions the players would have expressed an interest in staying. I just wonder what the opening comment of that conversation was from "the club's" perspective.

I know diddly squat btw - only what the bible of truth and accuracy that is "steelmenonline" has indicated.

Interesting some of the loan signings being touted about on this thread , not one player mentioned will be at Motherwell loan deal or otherwise this season ,can guarantee it. :lol:

To be fair if we had that attitude there would be no way in hell this topic would be 130 pages long, and would not have gave us much to chat aboot in the summer. Let silly season come and go, although I would be shocked if we didn't sign a premiership youth striker if Gannon thinks we'll have one in.

Interesting some of the loan signings being touted about on this thread , not one player mentioned will be at Motherwell loan deal or otherwise this season ,can guarantee it. :lol:

So who's your guess then postie? Guarantee it? Sounds like you know something we dont :lol:

Paul.

Cant see it, he came on as a sub at the weekend there!

Just first name that popped in my head really. Blackburn have 3 or 4 guys that'll be ahead of him in the pecking order I'd imagine.

Getting fairly excited anyway!

(someone get down outside, or try and find Benni McCarthy at a cashpoint in Newmains)