In's And Out's

AndyRoss

I give up!!!!!!!! not bothering to take out a season ticket now to watch a team go down. FFS

MMG what a fukin wank for leaving us in this state.

1 Keeper

No creative midfield except O Brien

Defence dodgey and the main hope and old guy who we hope dont get injured.

Strikers fukin nil plus

No manager.

Whats the fukin point

Get a life mate its all part of supporting our wee club that I love through the good and the bad time's.

In fact I'm just back from renewing my season ticket and once again looking forward to another roller coaster season from the mighty 'Well'

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Boom Boom

So guess im the only one pulling my hair out at this then so be it.

i beleive well have a new manager in place before next thursday and if its either boothroyd or gannon then the club wouldve made a excellent choice.i think weve had as good as were gonna get out of clarkson,quinn and reynolds and nows the right time to sell.if all three do go im sure well be close to making around 2 million plus there wages and the wages of the players that have already left.im no saying the new manager will get all that to spend but im confident that boyle will give him enough to rebuild the squad.its still early days to be all doom and gloom mate and pulling ur hair out

1 Keeper

nothing new or have you not noticed we've been that way for some time now, expect a loan or youth to be along sometime soon and anyway what's the worry Melly is still here

No creative midfield except O Brien

So we have got one B-) , expect one to get signed and our very promising youths to step up

Defence dodgey and the main hope and old guy who we hope dont get injured.

Hows the defence dodgey, we've only lost McLean (only played 12 times) and we've got the Lads Hutchison and Saunders who both looked solid when they appeared last year

Strikers fukin nil plus

Again not lost anybody yet and even if Clarky goes Sutton was also in the top ten scorers last season, in fact had a better return than Clarky, also some youth available, so hardly Nil strikers.

No manager.

Do you really believe we'll have no manager? ;)

Whats the fukin point

Don't think you're cut out for being a 'Well fan if you need something else from it that means there is currently no point.

Hopefully a small sherry will calm you down tonight and you'll be up buying a ticket tomorrow

EDIT: Weeyin, you should defo get a warning for that attempt at a nemo joke :lol:

nothing new or have you not noticed we've been that way for some time now, expect a loan or youth to be along sometime soon and anyway what's the worry Melly is still here

Perhaps thats why Melly let Coutts go, so he can try and resurrect his own career!!

I give up!!!!!!!! not bothering to take out a season ticket now to watch a team go down. FFS

You're 'avin a laugh right? We're fucking Motherwell FC! Many people on here *looks at the auld yins* bought season tickets hoping that they wouldn't get relegated. Whoever said it on here a day or so ago was right, some Motherwell fans have been pampered too long.

If we lose our players, then the next line of Clarksons/Quinns/Reynolds will need to step up to the plate and knuckle down and battle away in the SPL. Even if we lose all three players, I very much doubt we'll be relegated this season.

Cool. Fair play to him looking elsewhere, he's got to earn money to live, but personally, I'd consider him top priority. Him and Reynolds can be solid and he showed he can do a job at right back. Must be signed.

Time for the club and the agent to step up the media machine and hopefully encourage other bidders

I'll be gutted to see him go, but if he is moving get the best deal for him be it cash up front, international call ups or sell on clauses.

:( Clarky should always be here, just like I felt Phil should've always been here

I can still dream of Faddy & Clarky pairing up for the 'Well in the future :cheers:

Craig Bryson fae Killie has been approached to sign for 'well apparently, with a fee agreed between the clubs.

Can't say that I'm 100% convinced this will happen though

That would be braw.

Got to wonder if the 'new manager' is pulling the strings here.

Don't be surprised if Kiegan Parker arrives.

That would be braw.

Got to wonder if the 'new manager' is pulling the strings here.

Don't be surprised if Kiegan Parker arrives.

Well I work with an uncle of one of the well players and he said that the manager is already in place amd the players no who he is but aren't allowed to reveal his identity. He also said the players are loving Craigan doin the training and respect him immensley and not to be surprised if he is given a coachin role as soon as the new gaffer officially takes over.

Well I work with an uncle of one of the well players and he said that the manager is already in place amd the players no who he is but aren't allowed to reveal his identity.
With all the selling and alleged buying going on, that would certainly make sense.