In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Nah...good ten minutes left to get another 2 or 3 players in... :)

wee bit hopefull there mate ae :P

nahh ... i dont think we will sign anyone else before 5 ( i love to be wrong and eat my words tho !! ) but i can see gannon sittin down and having a look at all the players been released

and going through them with a fine tooth comb to see if anyone catches his eye ;)

whatever happens .. he never fails to deliver :D !!

IN GANNON WE TRUST :notworthy:

Thing you have to remember is that there will be deals that have been signed that just haven't been announced to the press yet. I don't mean with us, becasue Flow has been pretty prompt with news but I reckon there'll be a few transfers emerging in the next hour. Just heard that Mark Brown is away to Killie on loan...

It was Liam Gormley and he left a few weeks ago - He was just about to promoted from the U17's to U19's...

Big McCart has been sniffing around a lot of our under 19,s in recent weeks if he has only poached one then it shows that most of the young guys know where they are better of. Rangers and Celtic youth policy myth. :rolleyes:

Any compensation head our way?

Yea, a reasonably decent wedge!

We'd rather have the player; you only need to look at the first-time just now to see what opportunities the lad could've had but not to be.

Thankfully we've got some excellent players already there and excellenter ( :rolleyes: ) players coming through.

'Flow

Indeed to much competition for the young lad so he slinks off elsewhere.

Great move for him.................. we all know how the old firm love to play young guys who come from smaller clubs! :P

Ah good luck to him as said before 5 players in the U19's 'Mon the Well :rolleyes:

Van Zanten and Jonathon Johanssen released by Hibs. Wonder if any of those two will be worth considering?

Van Zanten would definitely give us a few options at the back. One I'd consider assuming his wage demands weren't frightening. Which, given he's unemployed at the moment, you'd have to think they won't be...