In's And Out's

AndyRoss

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well wait and see mate :P

I'm just saying that because when Scan was at DL a couple of years ago i actually never thought he was that great. IMO he is just too short and skinny to play centre mid and never thought he was that good with the ball at his feet. But, hey, thats why im no a football coach.

Great to be talkin about signings again after Mutley's antics last season. Exciting times.

The sun this morning says we signed Ryan Scanlon from Ross County yesterday as well as big Yass, i thought that was just speculation but then again, it was the sun.

I think someone mentioned he was born in 1992! Only 17, played for Aberdeen and Celtic.

One for the future me thinks.

CARDIFF City and Dagenham and Redbridge have joined the race to sign Hucknall Town defender Adrian Hawes.

The central defender played in a trial game at Motherwell last week.

"I think Adrian will end up going somewhere and we will get a fee for him," said Yellows boss Bryan Chambers.

"It would be best for us if he did move to Motherwell because they would sign him in January and he could continue playing for us in the meantime."

CARDIFF City and Dagenham and Redbridge have joined the race to sign Hucknall Town defender Adrian Hawes.

The central defender played in a trial game at Motherwell last week.

"I think Adrian will end up going somewhere and we will get a fee for him," said Yellows boss Bryan Chambers.

"It would be best for us if he did move to Motherwell because they would sign him in January and he could continue playing for us in the meantime."

You never know even coming from a lower level...He could be a little ray of light shining...oooohh :P

I'll get my coat :ph34r:

"I won't feel bad" if we don't get him, cos he's had a trial "if we don't know him by now" JG must not be that impressed. Saying thay, as "Money's too tight to mention" hopefully he'll do "The right thing" and this lad could be one of the "Stars" of our team.

WTF is ur post all about you've tried something and failed my man!!

Please try again :wallbash:

I know it's McGhee-bashing season but he has an interview on the BBC website lamenting a lack of funds where he makes some very interesting points. From a Motherwell point of view he mentions that we are paying Lukas Jutkiewicz more than they are paying anyone up there. Makes you wonder how much we are paying for a player with potential but who is relatively unknown.

If people are able to take off the blinkers, he does speak very well and honestly but also complains so much about the lack of cash you wonder why he went there in the first place!

How would he know what we are paying

He's a total bullshit merchant.

I imagine the only reason he'd know is if as McGhee said previously, he too tried to sign him. At that point, i'm sure Everton would have told Aberdeen how much he would cost in terms of his wages. Therefore he's probably making the assumption that we'll be paying the exact same figure that they were allegedly quoted at the time. Just a thought though!

With much of the transfer activity being pushed by agents it wouldn't surprise me if everybody knows how much a certain club or player is looking for. He may even have been offered to Aberdeen or perhaps Boyle told him during dinner on saturday to rub his nose in us spending more cash than he could!