Mirren Game

happyslappy

I thought you were pretty unlucky yesterday.

It wasn't the greatest game, but first half you could've had it in the bag, but on the other hand if St Mirren had taken their chance it could've been a different story.

2nd half they only had two chances, one from a mistake, and a top drawer finish for the 2nd.

Once again your fans in the East Stand did you proud throughout the game unlike the St Mirren fans who were the quietest I've ever encountered.

On another day it could've been a different story, but here's to next season!

• Replies 158
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What kind of format is .stm? I want to see the "Higlights" - Motherwell v St Mirren *more Highlights for St. Mirren* but in Germany this media is not available. I have Media Player, Winamp, Real Player (for BBC Stream) and Quick Time.

Also been trying to block out saturdays game.

To my reckoning we were the better team first half in that we controlled possession and played the game more in their half. However we constructed what one or two notable efforts on goal at most and at half time they had had the clearer cut opportunities most notably Dargo going through one on one on our keeper.

The second half seemed to start in a similar vein but by 5 or 10 minutes in we were clearly doing nothing and crying out for changes, which you could argue we did by shifting Quinn to right mid, O'Brien to left and Hammell back to left back but it wasn't enough to stop the game turning away from us and it came as little surprise that they scored. We then got a couple of belated subs but we still seemed to lack any sort of cohesion and the second goal just sugar coated it for St.Mirren.

Started poorly and got worse about sums it up.

Reynolds Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. It looked bad first time - I was assured by someone who watched it on the telly in Germany that it would look worse on the telly. It does. God almighty son your right foot can't be that bad!

Reynolds Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaargh. It looked bad first time - I was assured by someone who watched it on the telly in Germany that it would look worse on the telly. It does. God almighty son your right foot can't be that bad!

Two games in succession we've saw a badly placed ball in the six-yard box which has cost us badly. Big Maros did it at Greyskull, and now Reynolds on Saturday there. Whatever happend to if in doubt?

Noticed that. Also noticed John Sutton was permanently advising the Ref about their keeper keeping hold of the ball for well over 10 seconds at-a-time and getting away with it.