Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

I need to take my top back to the shop this week. After only the second wash the JAXX logo is a total mess. followed all the washing instructions. Anyone else taken theres back and what was the outcome from the shop. As I have my name on the back I cant see them replacing it but i wouldn't mind if the just replaced the logo, if they can that is.

Same has happened here, only been worn twice (at the two Euro games) and washed after each time. Came out the second wash yesterday and discovered the logo is peeling all round the edges with some parts obviously worse than others. Do the guys in the shop re-press it or replace it?

It might well look better without it but thats not the point :nod:

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The same thing happened to mine and it's easily fixed. Just take it into the shop and he gives it a quick press under the shirt printer. It has worked with mine no problem and is stuck down proper. It seems that a few of the shirts didn't have the JAXX logo stuck down at a high enough temperature the first time round and that would be the reason they had started to peel off.

That was the explanation I was given anyway.

Away kit will be available to see for the first time at the St Johnstone game, all going well the players will be wearing it there. It will then be available straight away for pre-order.

:D Many anxious requests for info! Not many comments when the info finally slipped out.

Can you describe it yet dave????

2 hrs and nobody's picked up on that sneaky wee post

Away kit will be available to see for the first time at the St Johnstone game, all going well the players will be wearing it there. It will then be available straight away for pre-order.

Thank you very much David for answering my anxious query in a timely manner. <_<

I look forward to seeing if all will indeed be well.

For Steve... Sorry it took over 3 hours to acknowledge it. I've got a job! :P

Thank you very much David for answering my anxious query in a timely manner. <_<

Priorities man, away kit is mair important than work. :P

Thank you very much David for answering my anxious query in a timely manner. :P

<_<

I've got a job too - do you think I'd be on here half as much if I was in the hoose?

The well are indeed swell :P

First clue then...its no gonna be blue

What do you mean "all going well" is there a possibility all might NOT go well?

If so what happens then?

Just been on Wikipedia it shows the away strip as being all white with a claret hoop. Is this official or pure speculation on Wikipedia's part? Not a bad looking strip if it's true :cheers: