Canterbury

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All going well, of course, don't forget that bit, it's there for a reason.

And what's that reason? The kit has to be approved by the SPL, like every teams. That's all that was meant by "all going well". Don't take my words and make up your own assumptions.

And what's that reason? The kit has to be approved by the SPL, like every teams. That's all that was meant by "all going well". Don't take my words and make up your own assumptions.

Then make yourself clearer, if you stick a phrase like "all going well" in the middle of a sentence it leads people to wonder what can go wrong and that all is not well.

Maybe we could get a wee teaser say a close up of a shoulder or something .......here thats a good idea bet nobody ever thought of doing that for a fitba strip launch before :whistling:

Don't launch it at the St, Johnstone game have to work that day :nod: (unless of course I have a terrible illness like swinecastle flu)

Then make yourself clearer, if you stick a phrase like "all going well" in the middle of a sentence it leads people to wonder what can go wrong and that all is not well.

yeh, but if Dave hadn't stuck that on, and something had gone wrong, you'd all still be at his and the club's throat!

Getting all worked up over a tshirt...going mental and swearing at a wee 12 year old boy trying to write a wee book of stories about his team on another thread....

Could we be about to see TheLip making an appearance on a certain controversial compost corner thread soon?

Seriously mate, get yourself a beer...have a walk...listen to some Stevie Wonder, anything that stops you being such an uptight wank would be good for you, you'll feel better for it.

Edited to fix a typo, just in case you spotted it and popped a vein in your forehead.

yeh, but if Dave hadn't stuck that on, and something had gone wrong, you'd all still be at his and the club's throat!

Listen mate, those of us who've supported Motherwell for any length of time are used to things going wrong, it's almost become a way of life for us. So when someone supposedly "in the know" sticks a phrase like that in the middle of a sentence alarm bells ring. If it hadn't been there I would have thought no more about it and then if something did go wrong and I'd be back to thinking "Well that's how it is with Motherwell, we're used to it".

That was my first ever 'well away top! I dread a situation on Thursday like that mob that played Rangers a few years ago, tried to swap shirts and their chairman appeared and intervened, saying they couldn't afford to lose the strips!

Claret Untouchables strip was boss, something like that with the hoop all the way round may even tempt me tae buy yin fur masel. Have to say that Bradford black yin is a belter tae

It was a nice kit but in my opinion it failed on two points.

The lack of amber on the collar and cuffs and the fact it wasn't a hoop. The home had the same problem.

I have the planned home sample top* and it has Claret on collar and cuffs, last minute change to suit the modern trends wasted it I reckon. I expect the away top would have had the same contrast. Aye wisnae a hoop but fae the front it was boss.

*Edit ; in fact it's on the extreme right of my avatar piccy.

I don't have The Untouchables claret one, calfster. As you know I managed to get hold of the home shirt and the white one which are both cracking designs, though the amber is rather orange. I think they're your best efforts in recent years until this season's came along.

Oh, and the black does look good in the Bradford strip.

Edit - Just had an afterthought. I really liked the last Xara home one you had with the white shorts. Think that was the last one.

I think black would be a good shout. The black one we had around 95-97 was cracking, with the two white bands either end of the amber sponsor, also loved the Skippy Sunday black effort. Still hoping one day for the blue away strip that's been talked about a few years now, and also another Dortmund effort would be nice! I don't fancy a Claret one this year though I will say!