Memorabilia Sale This Sunday

Guest 'Flow

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest 'Flow
Will there be some more sneaky peeks at the soon to be arriving Cantebery kit...maybe a few polaroids of a label and some stitching dotted around the place?

You never know... You might just have to turn up and find out... :P:lol:

Whatever next....pay a fiver to get a picture with Flow's Clydesdale Bank SPL award....£2 to have it personally signed???

Is that some sort of freudian admission? :thumbup:

You can have a picture taken with it if you really, really want... It would mean taking it down off my mantelpiece which would be a bit of a pain but seeing as it's you sir!

See ya Sunday :woop::P

'Flow

Personally I think this is a good idea. It gives those who want it, an opportunity to buy some memorabilia and the club a chance to raise some income. Many fans, including myself have banged on about the need for MFC to increase turnover. Any new income helps to improve the quality/quantity of players in our squad, keep gate prices/season tickets at a "reasonable level", or simply help out with the club's running costs.

I suspect that the income raised from this venture will be pretty modest but what harm can it do? I don't understand anyone who is opposed to it, although they are entitled to their view. I would be dead set against it if fans were being forced to attend but we're not. If anyone doesn't like the idea or is offended by it then they have the option of not going along.

Perhaps those who are opposed to it could come up with a better idea to raise cash?

Guest 'Flow
am i right in saying thats a mcfadden everton shirt on the left of the picture on the site???

called it first!!! :D:D:D

Any signed pics / programmes etc?

There's nothing like that - just different gear from the kitroom suitable for guys who might play fives or whatever ya know!

We've had quite a lot of response on this at the club/ The kitman's phone has been going non-stop and he's worried that more people turn up that we've got stuff. All we can say is that it is really first come, first served (he made me say this :D )

Cheers

'Flow

Flow , think it has been mentioned before but there must be some really cracking memorobillia sitting around Fir Park - would be good to see more of it on display in the Cooper Suite etc.

Just a suggestion - I've got a feeling it was you that had previously mentioned it mind you.

Guest 'Flow

Andy,

A bit of money is being spent over the summer months modernising the two main suites at Fir Park... The Davie Cooper and Centenary.

This will include, during the process, some new and improved memorabilia in both as what we have now is, by our own admission, a bit tired and worn.

'Flow

Possibly a ridiculous question but is the turf being sold outside? Does that sale start at 12 too?

Sorry I know these are daft questions but I think my Dad is jumping up for my "slice" and not being a well fan he's never really up at fir park so I need to give instructions.